Scrapbooking at 5pm 25th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks - I'd missed that one. Just hope they don't mention Wacky Tack otherwise things might go flying.

Anyone else noticed that Sticky Dots are now on Ideal World and QVC are now selling the Micro Dots? I wonder why ... :rolleyes:

I'm trying to get into scrapbooking, but they always put the shows on during the day when I'm at work - and I'm not allowed to surf during working hours. :(

It's funny. DB's shows on a Tuesday afternoon were part of my Tuesday routine. But now that I work on a Tuesday afternoon - I really don't miss them at all. :confused:

Will have to record it - QVC don't cater for working crafters. I expect it's because they think we are all housebound with terrible illnesses, at least they must do judging by the T-callers :D!!

Will have to record it - QVC don't cater for working crafters. I expect it's because they think we are all housebound with terrible illnesses, at least they must do judging by the T-callers :D!!

lol

I have difficulty watching craft at the weekends, so I much prefer week day craft progs. Can't please all of the people all of the time - I guess they have to try and cater for everyone. :)

Good point! It's a shame that most shows are on during the 'normal' working day. I've actually stopped recording the Tuesday afternoon shows - they've become rather boring in a way.

Anyway, hope to be home tomorrow in time for the 5pm show.

Latest posts

Back