Chloe's back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
Turned on to TJC and thought i recognize that voice,Chloe's back and i watched for a whole 15 minutes and she didn't mention Bond street once :54:

oh oh I've just tuned in too ... and my goodness Gemcherub (hehe) yes, no more Bond Street.. but even better I haven't heard the word 'Phenomenal' yet.. not even once, twice or a zillion times?? WOW I'm impressed and really enjoying her show... v professional indeedi.. :60:

Welcome back Chloe .. nice to see you again, you have been missed (with or without your Phenomenal's) lol x

That's great! I used to really like Chloe ... all her references to Bond Street, phenomenal and my all time fave ... nudge, nudge, wink, wink, just between you, me and the man under the lamppost with a poodle (or words to that effect anyway!)

She obviously didn't wow them in the States then. :rolleyes: I'm sure it won't be too long before Bond Street makes an unwelcome return although she may slip in a Fifth Avenue or Rodeo Drive just to boast that she's worked out there. :D Gawd, she's been knocking about the shopping channels for yonks like the proverbial white elephant. :rolleyes: :pPC:

I caught a bit of Chloe at the weekend. She referred to her "husband" so has obviously got married between leaving & coming back. I remember she often used to jest about how she'd love a particular ring for an engagement ring ... just in case her other half was watching.

So - congrats, Chloe!

She looks like she's lost a fair bit of weight but imo it has aged her quite a bit as well. :pPC:

Latest posts

Back