My apatites

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
tjc006.jpg

tjc010.jpg

Well everything finally arrived this week, and here they are. Sadly, although the bracelet is very pretty, it's too long (why don't they give measurements on their web shop???). It's maybe a wee bit delicate for my taste too, but the length has saved me trying to make a tough decision.
Love love love the ring, a fantastic big look, lovely stones and twinkly diamonds. (Both rings were very similar - good consistency.)

So all in all, not sure if it was worth the hassle, but at least I got one lovely piece out of the whole debacle. Now all I have to do is hope that my refunds are sorted quickly and my extra p&p is refunded without requiring another expensive phone call. I'm certainly not going to let it go.

Hi PearlyQueen, that ring looks beautiful as does the bracelet can you not have a link or 2 taken out or do you think that would spoil it. Hope you get things sorted without too much hassel.

They're both lovely. You could always get a couple of links taken out of a bracelet that's too long, PearlyQueen. If you ever want to pass it on/sell it they're handy to keep so someone with a fuller wrist could then wear it. I agree though, more information like length of bracelets in the details would be useful, especially if it's short and links can't be added. Here's hoping you get your refund and postage without any hassle, fingers crossed.

Hi PearlyQueen, that ring looks beautiful as does the bracelet can you not have a link or 2 taken out or do you think that would spoil it. Hope you get things sorted without too much hassel.

Great minds think alike, must have posted around the same time, lol mags3224.

D'oh! Just back from posting the returns, never even thought of having links removed! Even though I got my Rocks one back from Regency just this week having had a link taken out - what an idiot!!! Mind you, I paid £15 for the Rocks one to be done - that's more than half the price of the apatite bracelet, probably not worth it on reflection.
By the way, when I was doing the forms I realised I'd been charged two different prices for the two rings!!! Identical items, ordered same day as Shop items - £4 difference in price!!! I obviously enclosed a letter with my reasons for reclaiming postage, I included in that that I expected the higher price to be refunded!

That ring is really pretty. Appatite is not something I have explored yet, but I always admire it when other people buy so maybe I should indulge myself.

That ring is gorgeous PQ.....such a shame about the bracelet coz it is also very pretty.

Fingers crossed that the refunds get sorted

Enjoy!!:)

I love Apatite, and particularly that bracelet. Shame it wasn't suitable.

What a lovely ring Pearly, and the apatite looks a stunning colour.

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back