Happy Third B/day to TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From me too,
5zmqma_th1.gif
, thanks for the past three years and the lovely things I've bought.

and from me too... 'Happy Birthday TJC' thank you for making it possible to own such fine Jewellery!

PLUS not forgetting all the fun and laughter your Channel brings, it makes 'Everyday a Happi Day!'

Congratulations on your 3rd Birthday :35: looking forward to many more! x

Ooh ... what a nice thread!

Yes - happy birthday, TJC.

I'm sure Derek was saying the other night that they have something special planned ... might have imagined that though!

Just received their terrible newsletter that looks like it has been put together by a 5 year old, although to be honest that is an insult to 5 year olds. The presenters must bang their heads against the wall when they see something so badly put together.

For the birthday:
Tanzanite Day - Saturday 4th April '09
Diamond Day - Sunday 5th April '09

Just received their terrible newsletter that looks like it has been put together by a 5 year old, although to be honest that is an insult to 5 year olds. The presenters must bang their heads against the wall when they see something so badly put together.

happy015.gif
You'd think they'd have decent PR by this time, wouldn't you?

Happy Birthday TJC
I hope Anoushka Williams is on this weekend hahah!

Happy Birthday TJC
I hope Anoushka Williams is on this weekend hahah!

She was on last night and got a fantastic fit of the giggles and ended by swallowing the air from a ballon, Anoushka is a brilliant presenter was nice to see her on the late shift.

Latest posts

Back