Thank you!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sammi

Westcountry wench!
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Steve, Sarah, Tony, Katherine and Andy:

thankyoucat2.jpg

Thanks for our smashing weekend as your guests - I certainly had a fab time and would recommend it to anyone.

Katherine - all your efforts were truly appreciated and I hope we weren't too much trouble for you - although it was more like a chimps tea party at times lol

Andy, brilliant!! You truly are a gem, mate :D

Tony - what can I say but keep doing what you do and don't ever change! (but you still can't have that amethyst!). Thanks for all the hard work you put into your presentations.

You are all absolute
035ctSI2D-sellerst1048.jpg

It was informal and relaxed and we had a good giggle:

doggygiggle.jpg

We did try to behave:
dogstudy.jpg

but failed miserably! :D:p

Steve, it was a pleasure to meet you and Sarah. Thank you for making the time to pop in and see us. Good luck with all your plans for CR - I hope your current venture goes on to bigger and better things

penguin.jpg

To Graham and Daniel:

It was great to finally meet you and have a chinwag Sorry your journey was such a nightmare! Hope the shock of meeting us wasn't too bad lol :eek:

I certainly had a blast and am chuffed at the opportunity to spend the weekend in such good company in nice surroundings. I could kiss you all!!
giraffekiss.jpg

Last edited:
So .... the weekend was a success then, Sammi? :D

Did you manage to fill your swag bag? ;)

Really glad you had a good time, you deserve it

(now you've done all the polite thank yous, what's the gossip???!);)

Welcome back Samantha ... glad you had fun ... did you get frisked on the way out? :blol:

hi there! thanks for your good wishes.

it truly was a fab time. as for the goss? well we were sworn to secrecy and can't really reveal anything.

well other than Tony's pink feather boa clashed with his orange thong (not a pretty sight) and Steve really shouldn't have worn that jaunty nautical number with those legs!! As for Katherine, well.......the stiletto boots were frankly an ill-judged choice since I must say she's more choirgirl than chorusgirl... and as for Andy's shock of pink hair, words fail me!

I have to be quick as I'm already late for work

But I'd just like to echo everything Sammi has said - it was a truly excellent weekend.

Although, I don't think I'll ever be the same again......I used to be all innocent and pure........

I'll post more once the trauma has gone.....;)

Hangover.jpg
Morning guys

Short post ... full run-down to follow when I've recovered
hangoversmiley-1.gif

Fantastic weekend !!!
10_1_201.gif
... many many thanks to Tony, Catherine, Andy, Steve and Sarah ... ...
lovayas.gif

.... despite the fact I was sent home with a punishment ... I have to stand in the naughty-corner all day!
naughtycorner.gif

Sammi is exactly as I knew she'd be ... fun & fabulous ... a sweetheart ...
88.gif

P-doodle? (not allowed to use her real name 'cos she's in the SAS) ....quote "I used to be all innocent & pure" ???

1417animatedsmiley.gif
Don't you believe a word of it!!

Hahaha4.gif
We all know what that means don't we guys?
laughat.gif

Graham? Well his late-night post on the Announcements & Breaking News pages ....
(obviously done on his return from the Coloured Rocks Manor)
.... publicly declaring his 'stepping down from Roving Reporter/Photographer' position says it all!!
a3.gif
WE'RE SORRY!! xxxxx

Sounds like an
3_3_11v.gif
weekend, Lyn!

Wonder how long it'll take everyone at Coloured Rocks to recover
whistling.gif

dunno.gif
..... will they ever be the same again?
iconrotflmao.gif

Yeah, major apologies to Graham who will never get over the shock of meeting us demented wimmin!!! the poor love - he's going to need counselling for a very long time....

er nope Fluff, they'll never get over it. the sight of us lot breaking loose at CR Towers is burned on their retinas :D

it was great to meet the Big Cheeses of CR and ST on the same day - however I think we might have left them with permanently wrinkly noses from the experience.

Lyn - love ya back hun!! Pepsi ain't a bad sort either, I thought lol

I wonder if coloured rocks will ever run another competition again ?
given time for some therapy and councilling you never know ,glad you all had a fab time and we need details girls on everything that you done and we mean everything.

hellosmiley.gif
Ok so I was gonna give you a full run-down of events but quite frankly I'd be here all day

so I picked out a couple of key points ....

I was right
redface1.gif
... ....
impatient.gif
I am NOT safe to be let out of the house alone
laugh3.gif

I promise you the CR guys enjoyed themselves as much as we did! ....
girl_crazy1.gif

I can recommend the course/weekend .... informal, informative & fun .... the CR guys will obviously adapt to how serious or fun (or naughty!) any particular group want to make it
0828cffb.gif

Steve gave us a couple of 'top secret' bits of gen ... don't even ask 'cos our lips are sealed
zipped1.gif

(for Katherine & Andy xx ) ............................
GEN
noun
informal term for information; "give me the gen on your new line of computers"

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
a3.gif

However Tony phoned yesterday so I asked if it was OK for me to give you one snippet of news? answer
t27121.gif

I suggest you pre-register to receive launch date/details. Also to be announced in the glossies & on national billboards
but I can tell you it will be happening within the next 2 weeks or so

have a butchers at this ...

http://www.rocks.tv/

15_9_27.gif

Last edited:
:D ooo errrr good news for all look forward to seeing the launch i can feel a gem fever coming on !!!

Latest posts

Back