Are your Rubies gloopy?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Just learned something new from the self named Queen of Sparkle!

Did you know that you don't want clarity in your Rubies but you want "thickness and gloopiness"!!!! Of course this is the same woman who says the more inclusions an Emerald has the better!! :Shock:

Did I read somewhere that she's Head of Presenters and responsible for training?!! :Laughing1:

Just learned something new from the self named Queen of Sparkle!

Did you know that you don't want clarity in your Rubies but you want "thickness and gloopiness"!!!! Of course this is the same woman who says the more inclusions an Emerald has the better!! :Shock:

Did I read somewhere that she's Head of Presenters and responsible for training?!! :Laughing1:

I've always wanted to pay top dollar for inferior stones, thank goodness for TJC!!!:22:

:doggie:

And ladies and gentlemen, cracks in your diamonds are essential. They really add a bit of uniqueness - make sure you look for one that has this or at the very least is cloudy with visible black carbon spots. That's a sign that nature has had a hand in creating such a beautiful piece.

Now Paraiba Tourmaline should be pale - the paler the better. In fact, if you see one that looks like a diamond, you should get it because it'll be rare.

Let's not forget blue sapphires. Well, blue really isn't a term that should be used in conjunction with sapphires because of course the darker they are, the better the diamonds will look. If your sapphires are almost black you'll certainly be getting a deal. Some of the top sapphires look like ink .................. not.

There you are Queen of Sparkle .......... thought I'd help you to spout a bit more crap!

:Laughing1: at the posts above!

You know I really need to get a life - I must be so sad watching all these Jewellery Channels and letting their waffle get to me!!

Latest posts

Back