Under £100 Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Under £100 Day

There's been some brilliant bargains today. Even a tanzy and diamond pendant set in silver that went for £9!
TJC are really going for it lately, and none of them shout at you! Wahey!!!:4:

did you bag anything calico?

Hi Sammi - Not so far but that's only because I'm watching the pennies. There's loads of things I would have liked - boohoo! :17: But if something irresistable comes up...

I was watching until around 2pm today as I was on a late start at work and they had some fantastic buys. I have to say IMHO TJC are by far the best TV Jewellery channel at the moment. They now cater for all tastes and pockets with their extremely reasonable silver range right through to their Rhapsody platinum pieces. They also sell a lot of really nice everyday 9ct gold pieces for £39-£49 which can't be bad. Also gone are the days when they would spend 20 minutes on one item! They really get through them quickly now which for me is great.

Just my opinion again but I also think their presenters in general are far superior too - with perhaps one exception!! Oooo who could that be?? :54:

By the way, if you like pearls, their prices are fantastic. I have loads of different colours the latest being a real electric blue colour. I had thought they were all dyed so was shocked to hear them say the other day that they weren't! Even better! Mind you for the prices (£17-£25 average) I wouldn't complain if they were.

Talking of pearls, just grabbed these for £18 - can't be bad! Pic not great they're a sort of wine colour.
https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=565257

Last edited:
I also saw some lovely stuff go. After Calico's thread I wandered over to have a look. It was the diamond hour and I was sighing wistfully at some the pieces - I had to turn over when a particularly pretty pair of earrings came up - drop earrings with butterfly catches - the articulated drop had a square of diamonds on the end, and a diamond up at the butterly. Exquisite.

Am glad I didnt watch the tanzy hour or I'd have gone mad lol. I saw a lovely mocha pearl necklace come up with briolette smokey quartz hanging from it - very pretty and went for about £17. Reminiscent of another channel's stuff.

I rarely watch jewellery programmes these days, so as not to get tempted or frustrated.

Latest posts

Back