only a couple.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
Just had a couple of things this week as i have an awful lot ...the fire opal pendant to finish off a set, plus the multi gem ring whick i thought would go with the toucalon range of pendants i have....been at home in my pjs for a month ill though theres not alot that doesnt go with my pjs .........

Attachments

• 106_0040.jpg
    106_0040.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 106_0041.jpg
    106_0041.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 287
  • 106_0046.jpg
    106_0046.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 106_0048.jpg
    106_0048.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 276
2 lovely pieces there, scorps. Enjoy them..you deserve to.

I hope you feel better soon. If I remember rightly, you are waiting for some results this week, so just wanted to say I'm keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome for you. xx

Very nice Marie, sorry to hear you've not been well, hope they've cheered you up a bit. I think the multigem looks lovely, it's not as big as I thought, sits very nicely and looks very pretty indeed. I may just tootle over and have a mooch... :whistle:

Very pretty pendant Scorps, and I just lurrv the ring, gawjus.

Argey xx

Sorry Perdita - twas me splatted froggy bride, she looked way too beautiful.

Gorgeous Marie. As someone who's never liked Fire Opal, I must admit, that I do like the vibrant lighter orange of Rocks', and such a pretty design.

Fingers crossed that everything turns out well for you, take care. xx

:doggie:

Simply gorgeous Marie........just like you:10:

That multigem ring is one of the nicest I have seen ad the fire opal looks a fabby rich colour.:1:

I will drive down to yours and take you out personally if I have to so you can wear 'em!!Just ply me with JD and we can wobble together!!:9::18:

Very pretty pendant Scorps, and I just lurrv the ring, gawjus.

Argey xx

Sorry Perdita - twas me splatted froggy bride, she looked way too beautiful.

Lol argey! Believe it or not, that is a real frog from our garden and my daughter decided to make her a wedding dress yesterday and I (rashly) promised to take a photo before liberating froggy back to the pond where she has been reunited with her froggy friends and has survived her ordeal and "photo shoot"!!

I love the multi gem ring marie. Have added the white one on my wish list. I love fire opals too so a lovely haul.

Hope all goes well - take care

BH xx

sorry to hear you been unwell but i see the clicky finger is well enough to work the buy button lol.I love the multi gem ring i am surprised to see its a bit smaller than i thought it was so very wearable and as a lover of fire opal have some from the dark side this looks a pretty colour enjoy your new gems and hope your well soon xx

Latest posts

Back