Birthday Pressie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
If you've read other threads here you'll know that I no longer watch Rocks & Co as the presenters (except John) make my blood boil!

However, luckily for me hubby had it on in the background the other day. He had bought me an Iliana Green Sapphire ring from TJC for my birthday but I sent it back because it wasn't what as nice as I expected IRL and for the money I felt it was small despite it stating it was 2 carats. However, when I got home tonight he presented me with a Rocks & Co box and inside was a beautiful green sapphire ring and I love it!

It's a smaller carat weight than the Iliana but looks bigger, the diamonds are really sparkly and although it's 9 ct gold and not 18ct it was less than a third of the price and much much nicer!

Haven't got round to trying to take a piccie yet but here's the one of the website.

Attachments

• 858276.jpg
    858276.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 216
That's gawjus Klos, the green matches the colour of my face at the moment xx

What a beautiful ring you have there Klos, just love the colour, enjoy wearing it

You've got a good un there...

Happy birthday, Klosblue. What a great husband you have...I dread to think what my OH would buy for me, his taste in anything apart from spare car parts and tyres is dubious to say the least :D. I'd probably end up with the octapus penant off Gems TV.

Gorgeous pc

If you've read other threads here you'll know that I no longer watch Rocks & Co as the presenters (except John) make my blood boil!

However, luckily for me hubby had it on in the background the other day. He had bought me an Iliana Green Sapphire ring from TJC for my birthday but I sent it back because it wasn't what as nice as I expected IRL and for the money I felt it was small despite it stating it was 2 carats. However, when I got home tonight he presented me with a Rocks & Co box and inside was a beautiful green sapphire ring and I love it!

It's a smaller carat weight than the Iliana but looks bigger, the diamonds are really sparkly and although it's 9 ct gold and not 18ct it was less than a third of the price and much much nicer!

Haven't got round to trying to take a piccie yet but here's the one of the website.

iT IS A GREAT PC AND EXCELLENT CUTTING AND SIZE FOR THAT GEMSTONE.

Latest posts

Back