YC Tart Burner- back in stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for it. QVC worked out cheaper than the Yankee Doodle one for me with the P&P being dearer to N.I.
And it will give our very own Darl's a ready market. I would never have had live candles next or near me when my kids were little, and even though those days are long gone, this will be a good buy!:)

I've ordered one from Just Candles for just under £24 inc postage - I wouldn't want all those Yankee tarts that come with the QVC one, I only buy Darl's tarts.
It's a birthday present for my friend with the baby - she will be pleased to be able to use her tarts again, candles being a definite no no for those with kiddy winks on the move!

the price has not gone up as it was on introductory price last time it came to air and it was the last showing at the introductory price so thats why its gone up because it was an introductory price of £26.36 or something like that last time

hope this helps

Cheeky moos the price and the P&P have gone up!!!!!!!
Glad I got them when I did and have a great collection of tarts for the bedroom, need to have a look for some more for downstairs now, thing is all of Darls sound yummy

Jools i'm burning Darl's 'relaxation' tart in my bedroom at the mo and it is a lovely smell - it may be my imagination but i had a great nights sleep last night? Anyway i would really recommend this one for the bedroom HTH Lindaxx

I am interested in a tart burner.

Can someone tell me about Darl's tarts???

Thank you

Darls tarts are soy tarts and the scents are very long lasting, she has a fabulous selection on offer too, so you can select EXACTLY the ones that you want. They are very keenly priced and well presented, delivery is very swift too!

Hi Lozi - If you go down to the drop section of the forum you'll find the "buy,sell and swap" section - Darls(Lady Darls) has posted a list of tart smells - when you've decided what you want(each tart is 50p) PM Darls and she'll let you know how much the bill is inc the postagexx infact PM Darls anyway as she's really approachable and will do anything she can to help you with your tarts order. HTH I really love Darl's tarts,as do many other forum members - quality and quantity all in one and the customer service is brilliant(from the Lady herselfx). Love Lindax Buy loads - you'll not regret itxx

Welcome to the forumx

Last edited:
Jools i'm burning Darl's 'relaxation' tart in my bedroom at the mo and it is a lovely smell - it may be my imagination but i had a great nights sleep last night? Anyway i would really recommend this one for the bedroom HTH Lindaxx

I'd recommend Karma Sutra ;);) :D

hhaha kidding, relaxation has some essential oils in, specifically aimed at sleeping better.

Hi Lozi - If you go down to the drop section of the forum you'll find the "buy,sell and swap" section - Darls(Lady Darls) has posted a list of tart smells - when you've decided what you want(each tart is 50p) PM Darls and she'll let you know how much the bill is inc the postagexx infact PM Darls anyway as she's really approachable and will do anything she can to help you with your tarts order. HTH I really love Darl's tarts,as do many other forum members - quality and quantity all in one and the customer service is brilliant(from the Lady herselfx). Love Lindax Buy loads - you'll not regret itxx

Welcome to the forumx

How much commission are you on this month? :eek: :D

seriously thanks, you're all very kind with your nice comments.

Lozi, if you would like to pm me an email address I can send a copy of the complete list and then you can peruse at your leisure :D

Latest posts

Back