sphene again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
well ive done it again 125796 just arrived, what do you think?? ive got a sphene pendant coming this week will let you know when it gets here ::eek:

that is a STONKING ring Marie, very well done you - I'll bet you are blown away by it IRL.

it has top refractive qualities as a gem, so you'll get plenty of bang for your money :D

I'm dead jealous of you getting that ring as it happens - that design is right up my alley and it's a fave gemstone lol

:) theres plenty of sparkle , its alot more greener irl ..but i havent seen alot of colour change ,or flashes not sure ..but im loving sphene .should i keep it?

:) theres plenty of sparkle , its alot more greener irl ..but i havent seen alot of colour change ,or flashes not sure ..but im loving sphene .should i keep it?

If you love it, thats usually reason enough to keep it imo ;)

Marie, sphene doesn't change colour but you should expect fire, ie, different colour flashes coming out of it. Mine can look a bit dull in dim light but wake up in sunlight or artificial light and then they're like a firework display. Should you keep it? As long as you're getting the fire - definitely, if not, see if they've got another one. ;)

hi thats what i meant to say basketcase ..flashes of fire not colour change,it flashes different shades of green,ive been going round the house putting on lights opening and closing the curtains!!!my puppy is now confused totally "is it bed time or what" boss..:rolleyes:

I was going to start another thread on Sphene but I thought 3 was probably enough in just over a day
shakinghead.gif

.... sorry
grhl.gif

Lovely ring Marie but after reading your description of it only flashing greens I can't help thinking it's the one I sent back!?

The fire coming from a good sphene should have a full spectrum of colours... yellows, greens, oranges, reds etc. .... not just greens alone as you describe & the one I sent back 2 weeks or so ago (crap) was exactly the same sorry.

This design was originally aired around 8.15pm on the day it arrived at Gems on the 19th June. The piece presented was absolutely stunning .... & I never use that word lightly!

3 in the auction, unsuprisingly all sold very quickly for £99. The total stock delivery was 20 rings & by 8am the following morning the remaining 17 had all been sold via personal shoppers ... a sell-out!

I think you need to take a good look at it Marie because if you were ever to see a fabulous sphene & compare it to one that only has flashes of greens you may wish you'd never kept it?

Then again if you love it regardless it won't matter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back