Beauty day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sj17

Registered Shopper
I have just received this email with regards to the beauty day on Thursday and not one mention of easy pay!!!!

"Celebrate summer - spend 24 hours in beautiful company (17 of them live)! Thursday 17th July is QVC Beauty Day, so it's the perfect time for a marvellous makeover and Summer Beauty Blitz.

What's your dream look for summer 2008? A 'new you'? Top experts from all the brands are here to make it happen. Or just want to update the 'you' you have? Easy - they've got all the trends, tips and tricks to help you.

We'll be featuring some of the biggest names in beauty, including Philosophy, Decleor, Elemis and Nails Inc. And they're carrying armfuls of serious skincare, bounteous body treatments and the latest creative cosmetics, to blitz you in beauty for summer.

Of course there's a dazzling Today's Special Value too. This Nails Inc collection shimmers and blazes like a line of colourful beach huts! New, new, new shades - and easy to apply as always.

So jump out of bed early and join us on Thursday 17th July at 12am. That's when summer really begins".

See you there,

Alison Young
QVC Beauty Expert

I have just received this email with regards to the beauty day on Thursday and not one mention of easy pay!!!!

"Celebrate summer - spend 24 hours in beautiful company (17 of them live)! Thursday 17th July is QVC Beauty Day, so it's the perfect time for a marvellous makeover and Summer Beauty Blitz.

What's your dream look for summer 2008? A 'new you'? Top experts from all the brands are here to make it happen. Or just want to update the 'you' you have? Easy - they've got all the trends, tips and tricks to help you.

We'll be featuring some of the biggest names in beauty, including Philosophy, Decleor, Elemis and Nails Inc. And they're carrying armfuls of serious skincare, bounteous body treatments and the latest creative cosmetics, to blitz you in beauty for summer.

Of course there's a dazzling Today's Special Value too. This Nails Inc collection shimmers and blazes like a line of colourful beach huts! New, new, new shades - and easy to apply as always.

So jump out of bed early and join us on Thursday 17th July at 12am. That's when summer really begins".

See you there,

Alison Young
QVC Beauty Expert

Here's hoping they are good at miracles then :D

I got the email as well but dont think there is going to be anything worth jumping out of bed for :(
Its my DD's birthday so wont see much but dont think I will miss much

I've just had a card through the door quoting the email,but no mention of easy pay either.:(

thanks for postings SJ. dont see why they cant do easy pay hope they do. all the diamonique was on easy pay this weekend, so why cant they do it for beauty items. will sell more

thanks for postings SJ. dont see why they cant do easy pay hope they do. all the diamonique was on easy pay this weekend, so why cant they do it for beauty items. will sell more

More than likely worried buyers may order decant or use most of it during the 30 day period then return.

Latest posts

Back