Eye Makeup Remover

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
Hi ladies

Does anyone know the item number for the Models Prefer eye makeup remover,I cant find it on QVC. If its no longer available, can you suggest an alternative? I either use the Gatineau or Models prefer which is good value for money.

Many thanks Gals:D

Hi ladies

Does anyone know the item number for the Models Prefer eye makeup remover,I cant find it on QVC. If its no longer available, can you suggest an alternative? I either use the Gatineau or Models prefer which is good value for money.

Many thanks Gals:D

sorry can't help but I thought the Models Prefer one was one of the worst removers I have ever tried.

They are repackaging all Models Prefer as YBF by Stacey so it will be a while before the new stuff appears.

Gatineau is too expensive for what it is makeup remover, other brands work just as well. And it does not remove all mascara as Andrew and Alison insist!

I tried the Models Prefer eye makeup remover and thought it was horrible - really oily. I really rate Gatineau's Floracil or Talika eye makeup remover gel (available from justbeautydirect).

I don't rate any of the removers on QVC. I think they are far too expensive for what they deliver. I find Olay eye make up remover lotion to be much more effective and several pounds cheaper.

Bobby Brown order it direct from her uk website, really gentle but removes everything, with no rubbing and I wear telly tart mascara and eyeliner every day!

I don't rate any of the removers on QVC. I think they are far too expensive for what they deliver. I find Olay eye make up remover lotion to be much more effective and several pounds cheaper.

I am the same, but I love the Simple range and the wipes are just as good also.:)

Or Tesco,Morrisons,Sainsburys,Iceland,Co-op etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc :D:D

Latest posts

Back