Yankee Candles, I am not impressed!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Been watching QVC TSV hour and I noticed there was NO NEW items in the hour, this is happening nearly every time they are on.

I know they have new stuff, but they are just not showing it.

Anyone noticing this?

:(:confused::(:confused::(:confused:

In the 1pm hour they showed 3 items which have only ever been aired once and that was on their last visit so unlike some items they are still quite new.

I would have thought they could have shown more new stuff, I was looking forward to the French Vanilla set that you posted sazza, but I could not find the pic on the QVC website to go with it, having not seen it on air either I do not want to purchase it incase I don't like the bits that go with it.:)

I really wish they had the range available in the stores in the US. You'd think we might get special items on QVC, instead we are getting less options than in our stores here!
Ebay is still the only way to go for most fragrances.

I think she is wonderwoman and superman together in one but without the undies on the outside:D

Has anyone tried coconut Bay?

I have been on an economy drive (!) of late so had not checked out any candle shops but just heard of this one and I adore coconut. I was just wondering this was a nice fragrance as it seems hard to find doubt I will be able to smell it before buying.

Not into Yankee candles but I heard them saying a few times that thier were ritired fragrances in a pack made me wonder if they were off loading old stock.

Not into Yankee candles but I heard them saying a few times that thier were ritired fragrances in a pack made me wonder if they were off loading old stock.

I was told something similiar by my local candles stockist.

Been watching QVC TSV hour and I noticed there was NO NEW items in the hour, this is happening nearly every time they are on.

Anyone noticing this?

I agree with you,i was thinking the same,there is far too much florals on,especially the vile fresh cut roses(sorry to whom likes that fragance),i feel qvc are getting rather boring lately,everytime its philosophy/loccitane/yankee etc are on its the same old same old all the time,now we know why they where so keen on getting rid of the MB set that they had on everytime MB was on

Anyone tempted by the YC summer surprise :confused: 3 easy pays?

Yankee Candle Set of 2 White Heart Shades & Trays with Jar Candles
Introductory Price £26.64 QVC Price £29.25
Item Number 757132
Availability In stock UK P&P£4.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £8.88 plus P&P

Anyone noticing this?

why not try the scented candleshop they sell a wide range of yankee candles and accesories they dont charge for p&p on orders over £10.00 and they deliver the next working day.

Latest posts

Back