Liz Earle bag available as independent purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
Hi all! I am not sure if this has been posted, apologies if so, but I just wanted everyone to know in case it helps...the bag included in the recent TSV is available for £10 from the Liz Earle website. It is obvioulsy a much better deal to buy the whole TSV or there is a similar kit available from john lewis, if you use the product inculded in the kit. personally, i don't use most of them so the bag for £10 was a bit of a saving for me...hope it helps someone!

My mum got the TSV and the bag is nice but am not sure I'd pay £10 for it.

Are there any other bags available? I really fancy the one that came with the spring essentials kit. I've had a look on her website and I can't see it for looking. Thanks

I don't think I would pay £10.00 for that bag either. For me, the best bag I have had from Liz Earle is the washbag that came with the Spring Essentials offer last year. It has a hanger on top and you can fit masses in it.

I didnt know LE was available at John Lewis, how long has that been?

There are Liz Earle concessions at a selected number of John Lewis' at the moment - the revamped Cambridge store, Oxford Street, Edinburgh and Cheadle. You can also buy a very small selection of items online. This really only amounts to a few starter/travel kits, but they do sell the 100ml pump of C&P with 2 muslin cloths with free P&P. Liz Earle are expanding into other John Lewis' soon as they advertising for vancancies on the website - Peter Jones (strange as it just across from her own store), Kingston Upon Thames, brent Cross, Leicester and Peterborough.

Quite a few bags are also being sold on Ebay too.

Are there any other bags available? I really fancy the one that came with the spring essentials kit. I've had a look on her website and I can't see it for looking. Thanks

That was a gorgeous bag and much better than the TSV bag, I would keep an eye out on eBay I don't think they have any on there at the mo but, I know my sister got one on there not so long ago.

Latest posts

Back