your help needed please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
:33: Can any of you tell me how i can see an item on rocks that is now sold out I bought OC693 and it was last one so when i put in the code into the search it comes up as product not found
I'm sure I seen some peeps in the chat saying there is a way of seeing things thats not on C/R s site but i did'nt catch the info
So can anyone help please and explain what i need to do :1:

yes, Milly. If you do the search on CR, then when it comes up that it's not found, in the address bar at the top, insert an "a" in front of the "i" just before the code at the end.

PS - nice ring btw :)

Neither did I until someone in Rocks chat explained it. :eek:

Not so clever after all! :D

Thankyou all so much yes fluff that is the ring by the way its so not a great picture .In real life it is so sparkly( and its very magnified in the picture it sort of looks a bit false if you know what i mean) but its so much more gorgous irl the stones are of course quite small and diamond like and a huge amount of gold 6.41grams i had never seen it auctioned so asked to see it and was told by Jamie that actually it has never been auctioned but it was the last one so i grabbed it for a look so glad i did by the way if your interested i paid £79 its been on C/R i think all the time but never shown unless anyone knows different of course.

Thanks moops for your pm though I've not had one before lol so not sure if i managed to pm you back sucessfully will check later thanks anyway xx

Dont know what I'm doing wronge put the a in before the i as instructed but then when i go back to search i get the coloured rocks page come up lol any idea what i',m doing wronge

Hi Milly,

Insert the small "a" infront of the "i" up in the address bar once you've searched for OC693. So at the very top, in the address bar the full address will read: http://www.colouredrocks.com/ai-oc693/ and then hit return. You don't use the Search facility again. Hope this makes sense.

Eunice

Last edited:
I was about to reply but you explained it much better than I could, Lucky Duck :D

GOT IT thanks for your help i was making it more difficult by putting the code in again rather than just pressing the return lol thick or what pmsl

Thanks moops for your pm though I've not had one before lol so not sure if i managed to pm you back sucessfully will check later thanks anyway xx

No probelem, Milly. You managed to reply to me just fine by pm! :1:

Latest posts

Back