MCS - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Patti

Registered Shopper
Why oh why did I do it, I ordered the Craft Studio Magic of Christmas, and guess what,....................IT DOESNT WORK properly !!!!!!!!! are you surprised, I thought they must have ironed out all the problems, and hey presto, its giving an error message, I rang Craft Studio and they will get back to me, or dear why didnt I listen to you all, I will have refund now I think, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:mad:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Patti, personally I would send it back for a full refund and in my opinion never go near My Craft Studio with the biggest of barge poles ever again!

http://crafting-view.blogspot.com/

That is a brilliant blog, In my opinion Buyer Beware.

Why oh why did I do it, I ordered the Craft Studio Magic of Christmas, and guess what,....................IT DOESNT WORK properly !!!!!!!!! are you surprised, I thought they must have ironed out all the problems, and hey presto, its giving an error message, I rang Craft Studio and they will get back to me, or dear why didnt I listen to you all, I will have refund now I think, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:mad:

Hi Patti,
Is the error message saying you need service pack 2 installed?

Lynn :)

No just that it has encountered a problem and has to close, and no matter what I did it would not work, but they have just contacted me and I am returning it now,:)

Latest posts

Back