Have i done the right thing? yeahhhhh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roxy

Registered Shopper
Posted a while ago about a Tanzanite pendant,that i had purchased and wondered how good it could possibly be for the princely some of £16, Well it arrived today and im delighted, the stones are a good size and colour the chain and pendant is gold plate over silver, and has the same look and feel of real gold ie [fine]
Also was surprised by the free Easter piece that was a rrp price of £14.99, they were a ss multi pearl earring set ,once again good value and quality,
Thanks to all that responded to my previous thread, so thought id let you all know when they arrived and quality etc, will in future watch tjc a bit more often now i know what to expect.:40:

wow great news Roxy, and that sounds like a lovely free gift too. So glad it turned out ok for you and that you like what you payed for.

It's a slippery slope, Roxy. Before you know it you'll be blinged up to the eye balls :D. Glad you're pleased with your goodies :).

Last edited:
It's a slippery slope, Roxy. Before you know it you'll be blinged up to the eye balls :D. Glad you're pleased with your goodies :).

I kinda know ,having just got out of the habit of RocksTv, they all are very addictive! but am trying to only buy pieces that i need to match other items, yeah right say no more-:40:

well done roxy, TJC do offer some good value pieces, and their stones are better quality IMO than rockstv

well done roxy, TJC do offer some good value pieces, and their stones are better quality IMO than rockstv

Glad you said that gemdreamer,have to agree rockstv are very hit and miss about quality, if you want a cheap piece of silver rocks is the place to go,as for stone quality hmmmm!:40:

Latest posts

Back