Jerrilee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sesinuk

Registered Shopper
I know there's been a lot of discussion about the presenters recently, but today's shows with Kay Little have to take the biscuit. She screeches, has orgasms on screen and is excrutiating to watch. She cheapens the gems and sounds as if she's flogging tat from the 'back of a lorry' on a market stall.

The Cuprian tourmaline she's currently flogging has a window the size of Alaska with no internal sparkle at all, yet it's going for £849. This is ridiculous for Cuprians - which are creeping up in price every week.

Rocks and Co prices also seem to be creeping up. I bought pieces earlier this year, which are now on sale for double that amount. Seems strange in a credit crunch.

http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/fulldetail.aspx?Type=L&SKU=218 705

Thanks. Rant over...

S

Totally agree with you, - prices are creeping up and on some channels, items I have bought in the past have positively leapt in value so just glad I got them early.

Apologies to Kay Little, it wasn't her on the show yesterday. Rocks and Co haven't updated their schedule from Easter. It was the blond haired girl, Sam.

Apologies to Kay Little, it wasn't her on the show yesterday. Rocks and Co haven't updated their schedule from Easter. It was the blond haired girl, Sam.

Do you mean Jerilee as Sam hasn't been on the channel for months - think she must of left a couple of months ago. There is a presenter blond haired girl called Jerilee

For fear of starting World War 4 (WW3 was last week!!) I'm keeping my mouth well and truly
2.gif

Don't tell anyone Sesinuk but it was Jerrilee and I agree with everything you say!! Oops!!
1.gif

You're right Klosblue, it's Jerrilee. I actually turn her off now, and she's been on all weekend. It's the hysteria I can't stand, and the screeching. Yowl.

Which one is Jerrilee? Sorry, I don't watch much any more. I only know Victoria, John, Stacey and Ruth (and maybe a couple of others). What does Jerrilee look like? Also on one of my brief visits there, I saw two new presenters, one male, one female. Both dark haired and both terrible! Who are they?

Last edited:
Bizarrely ... I quite like Jerrilee! I know ... I probably should be ashamed of myself. But there you go, I've said it now!!!

On the other hand .... can't bear to watch Kay Little.

Latest posts

Back