PDA

View Full Version : New IW Website

Susie Wusie
24-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Hi, is it only me who cannot get this to load up? been trying all day to see if items have been despatched yet and when click login/register it moves at speed of snail and then comes up with a message stating IW site is not responding, much like their CS dept.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
24-06-2008, 01:43 PM
i`be just tried for you and its fine for me

Susie Wusie
24-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Blast, only me then.
Thanks

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
24-06-2008, 02:03 PM
your welcome susie

Fleur
24-06-2008, 02:09 PM
It works for me too.

mak
24-06-2008, 03:01 PM
the new site is good except for the company and the stock, they have. some items marked as new are not as i have seen them before and so many items are currently sold out and going by past history it will be a lifetime before they are replace or may be they will leave them on to give the impression that they have/had lots of items in stock ??????????

mayday
24-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Being an avid watcher of Ideal World's website , particularly the clearance sections, I have also noticed that some of the items of jewellery are years old and have been out of stock for years! What is the point of updating a website when it is full of items which I assume will never be back in stock again.

Good old Ideal, predictable as ever !

Matilda
24-06-2008, 03:33 PM
I found it very slow yesterday, but maybe they were busy. It's been better today. I don't like the way they have the schedule now. It's a bit fiddly. There is also a piece of fitness equipment on the craft schedule. Are they trying to tell us something??
:)