AD on Yankee Candle and Gatineau

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
EVERY candle she will take home tonight you bl@@dy woman!!! Does she really think we like to hear this all time???? Peony, velvet petals..... all of them she wants:mad:
I also saw the presentation of the Gatineau gommage, and again she said she was out of stock in the Dawson house and she needed a tube urgently............ hint, hint Andrew........

I must agree Tia. It is becoming a habit with AD re begging for freebies - and it grates with us that have to pay for our items.Someone is needing to have a word with her. Linda

She really does overdo the begging for freebies!!!!! It is time QVC did something about it!!!! :mad:

I switch off when I see her now because of the blagging. It's embarrassing for her and a real kick in the face for us paying customers.

She seems to have been particularly bad over the last couple of days. I know it must be a perk of the job, but at least have the decency to do it off air. :rolleyes:

She was waxing lyrical about the new Gatineau body spray on Sunday, which of course she had been sent to try - as she constantly reminded us. That was the show when a t-caller kept referring to her as 'Pat' - highly amusing!

EVERY candle she will take home tonight you bl@@dy woman!!! Does she really think we like to hear this all time???? Peony, velvet petals..... all of them she wants:mad:
I also saw the presentation of the Gatineau gommage, and again she said she was out of stock in the Dawson house and she needed a tube urgently............ hint, hint Andrew........

this is the first time I have seen her do it on the gatineau show. I was not suprised to see this thread.

Nothing new !!

its nothing out of the ordinary for her to beg,the woman has no class! the presenters are on good enough pay and i am sure get enough perks off air to have to resort to begging.it make me so mad that they get so much free and then babble on to the viewers about the great price and easy pay if available. easy to babble on if you are an ON AIR BEGGER and dont have to pay
this is one of the reasons i cant abide the woman or her fellow begger/peacock julia :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back