Reny Martan - another QVC brand gone to IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
See Reny Martan is now on IW - she was for an hour this afternoon, sticking the boot into QVC as well, claiming she was proud to now be on IW as they were a 'British Shopping Channel, based in Britain':54: (apart from the call centre, which is based in India, natch:54:).

Still as vastly overpriced as ever too:33: - £59.99 for one of her skirts.

See Reny Martan is now on IW - she was for an hour this afternoon, sticking the boot into QVC as well, claiming she was proud to now be on IW as they were a 'British Shopping Channel, based in Britain':54: (apart from the call centre, which is based in India, natch:54:).

Still as vastly overpriced as ever too:33: - £59.99 for one of her skirts.

The call centre was moved back to the UK in October 2008.

It doesn't matter how cheap it is it is awful! Certainly more IW than QVC - which isn't saying much!

The call centre was moved back to the UK in October 2008.

If they HAVE brought it back to the UK they must have brought all the Indian operators with it - and the pathetic scripts. I've had the misfortune to have had to phone more than once since the supposed return and have never spoken to a British person yet!

:lol:It can't be any worse than all the Liverpudlian Operators at qvc whom I can't understand LOL:lol:

147845_STANDARD___20090421.jpg

£60 for that ^^!! :25:

Frumpy and over priced clothes. Sounds like this brand has found it's spiritual home.

yikes that web site is scary! I think its the plastic models! yuko *shudders*
Quite agree, hardly a professional image is it? Cheap & nasty website, horrid & over priced clothes. British Designer Knitwear - Ye Gods, if that's what they think is designer, we're doomed!

Latest posts

Back