Never thought I'd say this....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna_Key

Registered Shopper
...but, Last night I felt really sorry for Ju....I thought Astrid and Loen were verging on cruelty, the comments were bitchy and out of order and the way Loen took great delight in Julies tummy hanging out, even getting the cameras to take a still shot of it, was abit uncomfortable to watch, reminded me of school yard bullying for some reason.

Whats wrong with Loen lately.... she keeps sucking in air between sentences, it gets on my nerves :D

...but, Last night I felt really sorry for Ju....I thought Astrid and Loen were verging on cruelty, the comments were bitchy and out of order and the way Loen took great delight in Julies tummy hanging out, even getting the cameras to take a still shot of it, was abit uncomfortable to watch, reminded me of school yard bullying for some reason.

Whats wrong with Loen lately.... she keeps sucking in air between sentences, it gets on my nerves :D

Yes I felt sorry for Julie. I am not a big fan of Loen and I agree she did go too far last night.Hump

They are now putting stickers on her rolls of flesh.... there's no need for it, we all can see she's got them without resorting to ridicule and humiliation tactics.....I think it's childish and distasteful.

They are now putting stickers on her rolls of flesh.... there's no need for it, we all can see she's got them without resorting to ridicule and humiliation tactics.....I think it's childish and distasteful.

Totally agree...Way out of order.:11:

I havn't piped up for a while, but I'm not a Loen fan...the show seemed a bit like a competition to see who could be the most outrageous. Not at all classy. Why do they feel the need to do this? More commission perhaps?

Didn't see the show but it isn't it a case of the pot calling the kettle black? Loen looks as if she's put on quite a bit of extra weight recently and some of her choices of outfit have been less than flattering. However, I do usually like her sense of humour and the way she presents but its not nice if she's gone over the top with comments about Julie who always seems very cheerful despite what awful stuff she's asked to wear.

I wish they'd cut the cr*p about how they're never without their corsetry. You can tell they only wear it when they are doing the shows. Loen defo didn't have it on last night when she wore a blue satin blouse with Steamy Sue :33:

mushroom/rubber ring?

I wonder if this is all referring to when loen said julie looked like she was wearing a rubber ring or a mushroom? I thougt it was well out of order and the model even said, alright thats enough.

In my opinion people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, and i particularly had to laugh when loen stated that all 3 of them (julie/the corset presenter and herself) were all a size 16....the same size.

erm.. sorry loen but no way. ,, if ur a 16 im 6ft leggy blonde.

Latest posts

Back