Personal Shopper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mags3224

Registered Shopper
hello guys and gals,

Not been here for a while just look through threads and havent seen this.

Announced last night on TJC they now have a personal shopper if you email [email protected] you can now get a friendly personal service to help you find what you looking for. Not used it yet hope this of interest.

Mags

Only can email personal shopper, can't speak to anyone on the phone just been told by customer care :(

ss pandabear, they didnt say that they did say if you email them your telephone number someone will call you. If you decided to try please let us know the response you get. mags

Hi Mags, thanks for replying to my post. Spoke to a lady in customer care this morning about an order I hadn't received asked about the personal shopper service she said that you email [email protected] and they email back with product no's, prices etc but only if you see anything you want to email personal shopper back and they ring you to confirm credit card no etc so not quite sure if they are all singing from the same song sheet about the
details of the personal shopper service because I asked if I could speak to someone and she said no??? maybe because it's a new service, here's hoping it could be a good new service though, I hope so :)

hello guys and gals,

Not been here for a while just look through threads and havent seen this.

Announced last night on TJC they now have a personal shopper if you email [email protected] you can now get a friendly personal service to help you find what you looking for. Not used it yet hope this of interest.

Mags

Thanks Mags

Its a shame that The Jewellerey Channel cant be bothered to come on here and let customers know.

I supose that gives me the answer that Jullian Hatteea, Marketing Director of The Jewellery Channel did not answer a month ago.

"I don’t have any comment (at this point) about your offer of ‘bridge building"

A channel run by people who just stick their heads in the sand. In my very own humble opinion. Just because it's written by me does not indicate a value of worth.

Thanks Mags

Its a shame that The Jewellerey Channel cant be bothered to come on here and let customers know.

I supose that gives me the answer that Jullian Hatteea, Marketing Director of The Jewellery Channel did not answer a month ago.

"I don’t have any comment (at this point) about your offer of ‘bridge building"

A channel run by people who just stick their heads in the sand. In my very own humble opinion. Just because it's written by me does not indicate a value of worth.

Well Graham in my very own humble opinion it's not the sand where they stick their heads it's up their ....................jumpers!! They have all the tools to be a successful and profitable TV Shopping Channel but unfortunately don't have the brains to know how to run it! IMO the only concern they have is MONEY MONEY MONEY! The sad thing is they could be making a heck of a lot more MONEY if they knew what they were doing. I personally can't see them still here by the end of the year if they continue to operate in the same way.

what a shame they've only gone halfway in their attempts to make shopping easier for the customer.

sorry you're still being snubbed Graham. I'll be interested to hear about the experience of anyone who uses the new service.

I e-mailed the PS last night, after I tried and failed to snatch an item in the falling auctions on the website. It was up to its old tricks of saying the auction was closed, even though it still had several seconds to run.

Luckily I was able to make a note of the item number, and I sent this to the PS. I received an automated reply saying that someone would get back to me within 48 hours - I'll let everyone know if I hear anything.

UPDATE: It worked!

I received an e-mail from the Personal Shopper service, saying that they had tried and failed to call me and asking me to call them with the order number quoted in the e-mail. I did that, and everything went through fine.

OK, so this was an easy call, as I knew the exact item number of the piece I wanted - but at least I got a response. In the past, I have tried e-mailing TJC with specific item numbers with no success at all, so this is definitely an improvement.

I received an e-mail from the Personal Shopper service, saying that they had tried and failed to call me and asking me to call them with the order number quoted in the e-mail. I did that, and everything went through fine.

OK, so this was an easy call, as I knew the exact item number of the piece I wanted - but at least I got a response. In the past, I have tried e-mailing TJC with specific item numbers with no success at all, so this is definitely an improvement.

:) Hi! This is reassuring, did you manage to get it for the final falling auction price?

Latest posts

Back