Flyflot Ad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
Anybody seen Debbie Paver in the Flyflot advert? Is it new or have I just not seen it before? Trade at IW must be slow if they're splashing out on a tv advert. Wonder if the featured flyflot will entice peeps to enter the world of Fleaflot. (Baby pink open-toed mule - Simply divine with a feather boa!)

This is a new advert, which also mentions pavers and padders. As Ideal World are not referred to, or the name on screen, in the ad as an outlet for the line, I think it is more likely to have been placed by Debbie Paver than IW.
Also, if IW had placed the ad, I don't think Debbie would look so glamorous or be the focus of the ad.
It is more likely that she is doing what any hard nosed business person would do: finding all possible outlets for her products. She has put herself into the public arena via IW and now is optimising her selling output.

Pavers are part of www.shoe-shop.com. They sell Fly Flots, Pavers, Padders and loads of other shoes - some designer type ones to. I've bought shoes from them, they charge a flat £3.99 postage and if you pay an additional 99p you don't have to pay anything else to return them.

Bet this is him

BobStabb-Weirdo.jpg

I haven't seen it again either. I rarely have the tv on during the day and the only time I saw it, was late afternoon. Maybe it's not on in the evening?
She looked very airbrushed and unfrowny!!

I saw it yesterday!
It popped up in the middle of an episode of Columbo which i'd recorded so I got to watch it over and over and over.
Debbie Pavers in bed, whatever next!! :9:

Latest posts

Back