B and W croc bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper
I am thinking of getting this but have read some pretty bad reviews. What do you think of it ?
I want the Silver but I have seen similar ones on the market stall for a tenner.

:D
Sounds as though you've answered your own question!

Bad reviews and on the market for a tenner!

Doesn't sound as though it's a great buy does it?

Seriously, if the reviews are really bad, then I can't imagine it's much cop!:eek:

Don't buy it! I was wrapping it to give as a gift and the chain on the zip broke off. It looks cheap and plasticky. Although the person I gave it to thanked me I was rather embarrassed by it.:(

There is one good thing to say about it though. When it was a TSV those of us who bought it had such a laugh about it. We had eagerly awaited it and then when it arrived the majority of us thought it was so awful - the posts were hilarious! :D

Last edited:
They had some of these in the outlet shop this week - looked cheap and tacky. The silver is really bright and you could see where some of it had actually scraped off leaving bare patches :what:

My daughter's got better quality bags from Primark!

I was gutted that I was away on holiday for the launch of this TSV ,but when I read the reviews when I got home I realised that I had had a lucky escape with this one.
By the way, I hope it won't cause too much confusion on here as my user name is Pandora and I see there is now a Pandora Freak! Case of great minds think alike?
Hi from me Pandora Freak!!!:)

Must say I got the silver one and love it. I have had so many people ask where I got it from. I may be alone but I love this bag, and the silver is greatfor summer.

Thanks all, I ended up popping to the market and got one with a long shoulder across the body handle. The BW one looked like it had long handles on the pic but it is too short to go over my shoulder and if the silver comes off then im glad i didnt bother now.

I think that the clue is in the name of the thread B+W 'CROCK' Now where we come from there is a very well known saying ahem as in 'its a crock of sh*te'!! *cough*

I had the green TSV on waitlist despite my doubts about the bag overall as I loved the colour. A week or two later waiting at the Doctor's I saw a woman with a shiny, plastic, green, dodgy looking bag which was the Crock TSV. Needless to say the first thing I did when I got home to was to cancel the waitlist order. And yet I am still tempted by it.

:
I am thinking of getting this but have read some pretty bad reviews. What do you think of it ?
I want the Silver but I have seen similar ones on the market stall for a tenner.

DONT BUY IT! they're a piece of horses doo doo. I'm keeping mine for the local Christmas raffle. :mad:

This is one thread that will go on and on- it never ceases to provide amusement, derision and horror.

I think Simon deserves a big 'thank-you' from Forum Members. :rolleyes:

:eek: Did anyone else hear Simon say yesterday it was the QVC buyer's favourite bag ?

Im sure they'd be my favourites if they were FREE!!:D Or at least i'd say that to him....:eek:

Ok ok enough about my one eyed croc i got quite attached to that poor little fellow :p;):D

As for the bag well i went into stupid mode and bought the gold,green and black and my god did i regret it!!Sooooooo tacky i almost felt dirty just holding it :D

Latest posts

Back