I wish they would stick to the schedule

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

chicken-licken

Registered Shopper
Tuned in last night at 6pm as the guide was offering In The Kitchen--tasty treats and I'm a piggy so thought that might be interesting for a change.What did I get ?CHRISTMAS DECOUPAGE ! Tuned in again at 9pm for In The Kitchen POTD and what did I get ? Ruddy CHRISTMAS DECOUPAGE ---AGAIN!!! grrrrr

Tuned in last night at 6pm as the guide was offering In The Kitchen--tasty treats and I'm a piggy so thought that might be interesting for a change.What did I get ?CHRISTMAS DECOUPAGE ! Tuned in again at 9pm for In The Kitchen POTD and what did I get ? Ruddy CHRISTMAS DECOUPAGE ---AGAIN!!! grrrrr

The can't even spell the word CHRISTMAS on their My Craft Studio CD Set,
http://crafting-view.blogspot.com/

And my Freeview guide too - I dont think I can remember it being correct!

Rich

Sky is often wrong too - I set up some Joanna Sheen shows to tape only to find Noreen and Doreen with their ******* Flowersoft!!

I was a bit fed up to say the least as I had copied them over to DVD to watch at my leisure. The house echoed to the loud cries much to the dismay of the cats and dozing OH.
:mad:

Last edited:
I have the Radio Times website set for Freeview as well, and they had the original Kitchen progs etc. I'm not sure IW have actually grasped the concept of a schedule!! When they changed their Create and Craft website last year they still kept calling their programme list a schedule, but it was a backwards listing (as it still is). And it doesn't seem to cross their tiny minds that there are actually some people who do not have computers, so have to rely on EPGs. Maybe Nigel May could pass some useful information on as well as being so delighted that someone 'on a forum' called him 'lightbulb head'!!

What is supposed to be a 4 Day Sat Nav deal has morphed into a Karcher 4 Day deal, LOL.

Maybe they should just change the programe guide to 9am-9pm Crap 9pm-9am More Crap ?

There's no need for a schedule. 90% of the time it's going to be another stick and glue craft programme, and the remaining 10% it's a 'choice' between Karcher/sat-nav/pocket surfer/Envirosphere.

I used to switch over to IW when QVC bored me, now I don't bother. I really do think they go for the 'craft' over kill, there has to be a limit to the number of home made cards the UK can handle.

Latest posts

Back