Beautiful diamond pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
I ordered this platinum diamond pendant from TJC falling auctions on Sunday
https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=574583 (another terrible picture) and it arrived today and i adore it although the diamonds are only 1.6m they sparkle soooooo much, the fire and rainbow of colours in gives off in the sun is amazing, it has 10 rows of 5 channel set diamonds and i'm also very impressed with how well set they are.
I'm also very happy as it sold in a tv game on Monday for £180 more than i paid so i feel quids in for once :54:

Ooooooh you lucky girl Gemcherub! A platinum pendant with all those sparkly diamonds. I hadn't realised that the Illiana range included platinum pieces....thought they were exclusively Rhapsody. :1:

Very quick delivery as well and a good price so it seems. Congratulations on a stunning purchase, I'm sure you'll get lots of
pleasure from wearing this lovely piece. Any chance of a piccie........in situ? :)

Lovely lovely lovely! Even better when you see it sell for more :)

I bet they are single cut diamonds which is why they sparkle their heads off. I always prefer single cut for smaller diamonds.

Yum!

Lovely lovely lovely! Even better when you see it sell for more :)

I bet they are single cut diamonds which is why they sparkle their heads off. I always prefer single cut for smaller diamonds.

Yum!

I don't think they are single cut as is says 1.6 faceted, usually when they are single cut it says 1.1 single cut, but who knows!

I don't think they are single cut as is says 1.6 faceted, usually when they are single cut it says 1.1 single cut, but who knows!

As you say "who knows" with TJC! Single cuts are still faceted so ....... Some of the best designers will only use single cuts in their jewellery when the diamonds are small - for the sparkleability!!! As they're 1.6mm you're right they're probably not single cuts - I missed that before!

Enjoy because it's lovely - will you post up photos cos that link really doesn't do it justice :1:

Last edited:
I'll try a photo but you know how bad i am at taking them

i did try to take one of my 2 new rings but they all came out a blur, then the batteries died in my camera!
Think i choose the wrong code on photobucket as well!

Last edited:
Maybe this one
001.jpg

That's lovely, Gemcherub - very unusual. I like its clean lines - very stylish.

Lovely piccie....

Maybe this one
001.jpg

That is lovely GC, I bet it looks a very substantial and weighty piece.....being set in Platinum an' all.
Your picture is much better than the link and many thanks for taking it to share with us.

:mysmilie_797.gif: Now.....have you got some earrings to match?? :mysmilie_738.gif:

Gemcherub, what a beautiful pendant and your pic is so so much better than the still one from tjc wear and enjoy congrats. mags

That is lovely GC, I bet it looks a very substantial and weighty piece.....being set in Platinum an' all.
Your picture is much better than the link and many thanks for taking it to share with us.

:mysmilie_797.gif: Now.....have you got some earrings to match?? :mysmilie_738.gif:

I do have some platinum diamond studs but i'm allergic to platinum in my ears i think, when i wear them i get sore lumps behind me ears :2:

Latest posts

Back