RocksTV to launch July 25th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper

RocksTV is set to launch on Friday 25th July.

The RocksTV website says:

"rocks.tv will be the first ever online auction site with a live auctioneer, and is possibly the most exciting web development from a UK company this century. You will have the chance to bid for unique items of glamorous and fashionable jewellery from 5pm until 11pm daily.

The auctioneer will close each of the evening’s auctions ‘under the hammer’ via a live video stream you will be able to watch on your computer. You will be able to chat with other bidders and with the auctioneer in real time.

And it gets better! It will be possible to get jewellery for free, as there will be no reserve price or starting bid on rocks.tv. Think Sotheby’s and Christie’s online, but without the reserve!"

Ooh I'll have some of that!! Will the gorgeous Steve :WUB: be making an appearance Sammi?? :pPC:

Ooh I'll have some of that!! Will the gorgeous Steve :WUB: be making an appearance Sammi?? :pPC:
You'll have to tune in to see ;) :D It was lovely meeting Steve too.

Did I say PPC that I met Steve???

& I amazed Tony, Katherine & the "God of IT" ( ;) ) with my all round natural presenting skills, pressing button & twiddling knob ability Hahahaha!!

I have already purchased quite a few really nice pieces from coloured rocks in the past few weeks and i'm really looking forward to this new way of buying stuff ,I hope it really goes well for everyone concerned as it's a brave new venture and the jewellery is often even better when you get it home ,we all know some things dont always photograph that well but if it's on a live stream it should be good .

From seeing it all in the 'flesh' (ie being able to put jewellery under the camera & seeing it on screen) I would personally feel confident about buying from them. I've just got to find the money!!
& I found out that they have a good customer service focus too, just in case you are unlucky & end up with an issue that needs resolving

You'll have to tune in to see ;) :D It was lovely meeting Steve too.

Oh was it?? :HUMP:

Did I say PPC that I met Steve???

Did you!?? :rolleyes: I hadn't realised......... :p

I amazed Tony, Katherine & the "God of IT" ( ;) ) with my all round natural presenting skills, pressing button & twiddling knob ability Hahahaha!!

Pah!! I can twiddle knobs with the best Pepsi....especially with Steve around. :D :pPC:

Great news, more to choose from there can never be enough bling. Hope everything goes well for Steve. My daughter has bought from them and the rings are lovely, packaging and delivery were excellent.

Cleopatra