057.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 239
Beautiful rings Gemcherub and I bet they're really blingy irl cos the quality of TJC's diamonds are great ime. Especially love the trilogy. :pPC:

Really lovely Cherub. Thanks for sharing.

Don't you love the way the Asscher is described as an "Emrald" - you gotta love TJC and their spelling!!!

By the way, are you using a flash? It helps if you dont then you get to see the facets more clearly.

Love the trilogy as well. I've never seen traps next to a pear. That's a really unusual design and in theory shouldn't work (straight against curved lines) but it does, doesn't it! Great ring.

Both absolute stunners. The 'emrald' Asscher cut is one of my faves but the trilogy is wonderful. I've never seen such an unusual (and beautiful) ring, it's so unique. Bet you feel so glam when you have them on.

Thanx for the pix

I can only echo the other comments Cherub, both rings are absolute stunners. I don't know which I prefer, would love to have
an IGI certified 60pt VS diamond but the trilogy with its unusual combination of shapes is equally appealing.......understatement! :11:
I bet they both look fab with your new pendant.........but we won't mention the earrings!! mysmilie_1436

I can only echo the other comments Cherub, both rings are absolute stunners. I don't know which I prefer, would love to have
an IGI certified 60pt VS diamond but the trilogy with its unusual combination of shapes is equally appealing.......understatement! :11:
I bet they both look fab with your new pendant.........but we won't mention the earrings!! mysmilie_1436

No don't mention the earrings! :58::p

Both absolutely gorgeous ... but I love, love, love, love the pear cut ring. Gawjus!

Stunning Gemcherub - I am smitten big time by the trilogy. Enjoy them loads - they are both real beauties xx

Whoooops, I shouldn't have been so lazy!! That's such a shame about the earrings- could you get them re-set in white gold, and would anyone notice the difference? It's a shame they're going to waste,

Hmmm, wonder if there would be any takers for them on here, lol.

Latest posts

Back