Eureka Waterless Eco Cleaner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
Does this seem to grate with anyone else, an "Eco" cleaner that saves water, yet it contains Carnuba wax thats imported from the rainforests , then shipped to America or where ever its made then shipped to the UK , then shipped to your house, hardly "Eco" is it !

Yeah maybe, but they are also saying buy it to save money if you are on a water meter.

At the moment there are no hose pipe bans and no plans to do so, the average price of water on a meter is around £2.50 for 1000 litres, this kit costs £29 with postage so thats 11,600 litres of water for the same price, they say it takes 20 litres to wash a car so that will clean 580 cars, how much will 2 bottles of Eureka clean :54:

Does this seem to grate with anyone else, an "Eco" cleaner that saves water, yet it contains Carnuba wax thats imported from the rainforests , then shipped to America or where ever its made then shipped to the UK , then shipped to your house, hardly "Eco" is it !

I Hate all the companies that jump on the "green " bandwagon.I don't care if a product is "Green " or "EcoFriendly"..another phrase that I despise.If it does the job ,is non toxic to me or my family,and saves me money,then I buy it. End of.Save the green spin ..not interested.

Read the health and safety clause at the end of the description.
Doesn't sound green to me at all - it's toxic. :(
And if it cleans without the need for water it must be some sort of solvent (like the greased lightning showroom shine).

http://www.idealworld.tv/1litre_Eur...aner_with_Bonus_Microfibre_Cloths_145412.aspx

"Caution: Use only as directed. Do not use on seats, fabrics, floors or surfaces where slipperiness may be hazardous. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Harmful, may case lung damage if swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice immediately. Do not empty into drains. Keep out of the reach of children."

Just wondering....
How do you wash your cloth out without the fluid then going down a drain???

DOWN TO THE RIVER FOLKS!!!

Read the health and safety clause at the end of the description.
Doesn't sound green to me at all - it's toxic. :(
And if it cleans without the need for water it must be some sort of solvent (like the greased lightning showroom shine).

http://www.idealworld.tv/1litre_Eur...aner_with_Bonus_Microfibre_Cloths_145412.aspx

"Caution: Use only as directed. Do not use on seats, fabrics, floors or surfaces where slipperiness may be hazardous. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Harmful, may case lung damage if swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice immediately. Do not empty into drains. Keep out of the reach of children."

Just wondering....
How do you wash your cloth out without the fluid then going down a drain???

DOWN TO THE RIVER FOLKS!!!

Noooooo - we'll all end up as giant fish people.

Saw this with Professor Amos the other day too, they bang on about how safe etc it is, then someone turned the bottle round and it had the old orange box with a hazard/irritant X in it, of course quickly turned round again by presenter... I'll stick with me good old Flash which is perfectly fine, non hazardous and £1-70 a bottle :)

Latest posts

Back