TJC Under £100 day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
TJC Under £100 day

Has anyone been watching Today with Chloe? I tuned in at around 10am and allmost immediately spotted a Sterling Silver Russian Diopside .75 carat solitaire ring for £18:34:. Well most of you know me, so i just had to:54:. Watched a little longer whilst thinking a lovely matching pendant would be nice....lo and behold a .75 carat pendant appeared for again £17! So i am now eagerly awaiting these pieces, its one P&P all day so hubby will be hoping i don't spot anytthing else:54:.

Here are the numbers....
Ring...596087
Pendant.. 593901.

The under £100 days are very busy, but it is the majority of peoples price bracket!

The under £100 days are very busy, but it is the majority of peoples price bracket!

I totally agree, some of the prices today are too good to miss. If my budget was an open ended one i would have had at least a dozen items on my order. Alas no, budget is on the tight side at the moment :)

Has anyone been watching Today with Chloe? I tuned in at around 10am and allmost immediately spotted a Sterling Silver Russian Diopside .75 carat solitaire ring for £18:34:. Well most of you know me, so i just had to:54:. Watched a little longer whilst thinking a lovely matching pendant would be nice....lo and behold a .75 carat pendant appeared for again £17! So i am now eagerly awaiting these pieces, its one P&P all day so hubby will be hoping i don't spot anytthing else:54:.

Here are the numbers....
Ring...596087
Pendant.. 593901.

Tabs here are the links

ring
https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=596087

Pendant
https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=593901

i saw the ring and thought you would like it tabs and that pendant looks a fab match for it

Thanks for the heads-up Tabs, hadn't realised this was on till I read your posts.
A couple of very nice pieces of R Diopside you have there......great bargains.

In the few auctions I've seen so far they do seem to be putting on low quantities and if it sells.....
then they put it on again.....in low quantities! :33:

Presumably its still the same procedure, we have to pay separately for each and every item ordered?

I much prefer supermarket style shopping.......filling my basket and paying once for it all the end. :mysmilie_738.gif:

Hi Sacha,

Yes items do appear to be on seperate order numbers, but i'm informed (and is advertised) 1 P&P all day. Theres been some large quantity games, when i got my RD ring it was the auction after a 30 quantity, followed by 2 30 quantity games, a reasonable wait on the phone lines the only downside. :)

Latest posts

Back