Woll Cookware

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie

sunglasses removed !
I have never seen anything on Ideal World that I've wanted to order, but must admit I am a bit tempted by these pans. :eek:

Does anyone have one ?

it for sale at
Woll Pans - Wide Range
Low Prices Free Delivery and an extra10% off on three or more
www.just-cooking.co.uk for 74.99 free delivery and you might get it instead of waiting or not at all

Must admit I was tempted by the Woll pans ,they looked really good but couldn't justify spending all that money on a frying pan however wonderful. Just after I'd watched the programme,I knocked my existing pan off the stove and it landed on the tiled floor with an almighty wallop,so now it's round with a funny oval bit on one side---went at it with a hammer which straightened it up a bit,so I still can't justify a Woll.Sob,sob.

I have to say, they looked brilliant...and for that price, they jolly well should do! but tbh, I just think the price is ridiculous for one pan, and on other sites who do a wider range, it's about £60 just for a milk pan...now is that really necessary?!

Personal health concerns need be a taboo no more - discover solutions and products to help address health issues that remain unspoken about. Customers will be kept anonymous.

Heck :eek:

These are fantastic pans. I bought them when I lived in the States and these came back with me because I couldn't have parted with them. It is great to see them here in the UK. If you buy these you won't be disappointed.:)

Ballerina, do they last - how long have you had them and do you use them often? I'm so fed up with buying sets (some sizes never get used) but the others just dont seem to last more than a few years (hubby would say it's the way I cook/burn food ahem!) I find they never seem to last, I've even stopped putting them in the dishwasher to try and prolong their life.

Ballerina, do they last - how long have you had them and do you use them often? I'm so fed up with buying sets (some sizes never get used) but the others just dont seem to last more than a few years (hubby would say it's the way I cook/burn food ahem!) I find they never seem to last, I've even stopped putting them in the dishwasher to try and prolong their life.

Hi Diane,

They are very good indeed. I have had mine since 2000, I cook almost daily and they are almost as good as new. Not cheap but worthwhile if you cook a lot.

Sorry for my snail reply!

Latest posts

Back