Not sure John meant this .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
..... but it made me giggle .......

Showing a 19.49ct Kunzite he said "don't look at the main gemstone, JUST LOOK at the bale" and I couldn't agree more! The best thing about this is the bale! Awww bless John, I know you didn't mean to imply the Kunzite was carp but it is! Windows/doors ........... you decide!

Just to prove that I'm not a Rocks hater (I'm really not), he then showed a beautiful Tanzanite. Glorious colour (only a teenie tiny window) but the price was great, and the setting well worth the money! Nice to see a price under £1k!

Attachments

• Rocks Kunzite.jpg
    Rocks Kunzite.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 259
  • Rocks Tanzanite.jpg
    Rocks Tanzanite.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 251
Just saw 0.5ct VS2 (G) diamond solitaire in 18k go for £399!!

I think they must have been reading our complaints about the prices. (Pity I don't like diamond solitaires - but just grabbed a gorgeous rainbow sapphire bracelet at a great price.)

A triple glazed window Everest would be proud of. Never seen a finer example, it's a sight to behold. Thanks Meeshoo!

John's Sayings......

Off topic about the jewellery but did anyone hear him on late a few nights ago when he said he was known as Johnny at school but some called him 'used'!! :SUE: and he didn't know what it meant for ages. :D I love this man. :pPC:

Off topic about the jewellery but did anyone hear him on late a few nights ago when he said he was known as Johnny at school but some called him 'used'!! :SUE: and he didn't know what it meant for ages. :D I love this man. :pPC:

It took a while for the penny to drop, but when it did.......:lol:

Latest posts

Back