Do you think I buy too much? lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the-valleygirl

Registered Shopper
Yes me again with pics of more items!!

Again thanks to OH for the pics............

Amethyst and Pearl necklace

One of the new designs. I love it, wore it today infact, got a few compliments about it (only from the kids in school though lol)

Amethyst Heart earrings

Got the last pair of these, glad I did. Have you guessed that I like hearts yet?

Lemon Quartz Earrings

Again, new item and I was a little unsure, thought they might be a bit too big for me, but not at all. The colour is not quite as nice as my LQ pendant, but lovely just the same. Not too heavy either.

Pearl Earring Set Thing

I love pearls so bought these on impulse without knowing what you get entirely. But these are lovely, they are so fab and so glad I got them! Love the different colours, now I can wear these with anything!! lol

Rose Quartz and Pearl Necklace

Same as first necklace, still as lovely!

Mystic Quartz Earrings

Again same as LQ just diff stone. The colour on these stones is amazing, keeps catching my eye. Stunning.

Labradorite Necklace

This is a long one, I have doubled it over. Great ladradorescence on the small stones. Not so much on the larger ones. But love it just the same.

Mulicolour pearl necklace

Again a long one, but not long enough for me to double over. Love it though....me and me pearls, love em!

Green Amethyst Flower Pendant

Need this to complete the set as I have the ring and earrings already. And what a bargain. Got it for £0!!

Songea Ruby Pendant

Go this to go with my stunning earrings from previous haul. Was a bargain price. Of course its not the same quality as the earrigns were. Its cloudy but a lovely colour and am keeping for the price.

Mulitgem Bracelet

Been after this for a while, finally took the plunge and I am glad I did. I loved it from when I opened the box. The colours of the stones are amazing!!

Haematite and Pearl Bracelet

I got this becasue I have the matching necklace. Its lovely.

Red Pearl bracelet

Well its pearls what more can I say!!

I did get one more item but I have already sent it back so I couldnt take pics. Its a rose gold ring with morganite. I got it because it went to a bargain price. But bargains are only gargains if you will wear them. It just wasnt me, nothing wrong with it, just not me, so it went back.

So there we are another haul, hope you like.

It's all lovely VG, although for me the labradorite is special but purely because its one of my favourite stones.

I guess you'll eventually stop when your hands are too heavy to hit "buy", and you only have a little squeeky voice coming out from under a huge pile of poils.

Argey xx

Oo, lovely VG!
Maybe we should swap names...
I'd definitely have had those interchangeable earrings if I hadn't already gone for the QVC Honora set around Xmas, they're ideal for my single piercing. Seeing yours, I'm wishing I'd got them anyway, they're actually quite different, both style and colours. Well done.
Your lemon quartz and mystic earrings are gorgeous - I've been tempted, but I like 'em longer, I'm slightly envious though!
Your ruby looks very pretty - again, too small for me, but it's got a fab colour.
And another I've fancied for a while is the multigem bracelet - it looks fantastic on you. Maybe one day...
Well done on sorting out those odd string necklaces, they look lovely. I was bamboozled what I'd do with them, so I left it!

Everything suits you well, enjoy them.

Wow, valleygirl, they are all lovely! I've got the ruby pendant and red pearl bracelet coming tomorrow and got the heart earrings last week. Having seen your pics I'm now tempted very by the amethyst and rose quartz necklaces too! You have fab taste (and you can never buy too much from rocks imho)!! Enjoy wearing them all! :D

Another lovely haul you have there Valleygirl I love the labradite necklace I missed that one and I'm waiting to check out a red pearl necklace like your bracelet I also have the multi gem braclet and wear it a lot thank goodness i dont wear earrings cause i would need them pearl ones like you i love all the pearl necklaces and bracelets enjoy all your jewellery and no I dont think you buy to much if it makes you happy thats what counts lol

I adore those pearl earrings VG - mind you there's not one thing there I wouldn't gladly give a home to - well done and enjoy!

Wow Vg someone has to take my place :D. Love them all and for a change I do not have any from your haul!!! I have a smaller version of the lab/moonstone necklace from else where.

Thanks for posting pictures.

A girl can NEVER have too much bling Valley :4: Great haul!!

:doggie:

Great haul again VG and if hubby is taking the fab pics, at least you're not having to hide your bling under the mattress, so clearly you haven't bought too much!

I'm glad you asked that question, 'cause I've never understood how anyone can afford to buy so much jewellery...this is not aimed at you in particular, but to anyone who comes on showing off their massive "hauls" regularly. I'm not that into jewellery tbh, which is good really as I'm not allowed to wear much to work. I do have a few nice pieces acquired over the years but hardly ever wear it. I tend to buy junk jewellery from Avon, or the shop evolution from time to time, but for me "fine jewellery" would be a considered purchase, and would have to be stunning in my eyes anyway for me to buy it, order it and keep it. Recently I ordered a tanzy ring from IW, but when it came it was "meh" so I sent it straight back. I don't really follow the jewellery channels, but would be interested to know how expensive the hobby is? Do they do a special rate when you order more than one thing? 'cause I'm always shocked when folk come on showing eg 8 pieces they'd bought! Then say they're going to send some of it back. I know with some of the mainline channels they get really flaky if you send stuff back regularly, and threaten to close your account....I guess the jewellery channels must be a lot more forgiving!

Anyway, my answer is, if you're into your bling.....keep on buying as long as you're happy and it makes you feel good wearing it, and you're not bankrupting yourself in the process.....enjoy it!

Lovely haul Valleygirl! I got the pearl earring set and sadly had to send it back as the pearls were badly dyed and marked. Also had the red pearl set, but mine was dark pink - I guess I really wanted cranberry. Buying too much? Not if you enjoy it!

Fabulous haul...again!!

I bought the multi-gem bracelet recently too and really love it which is unusual as I am not normally a white metal person.

Could I make a suggestion for your muli-coloured pearl necklace? If it's too short to go over your head to wear it as a double strand, use a pearl shortener clasp. I bought this one last October and it has proved very useful. You can "half" your pearls and fasten the 2 looped ends with the clasp. I often use it to twist one white pearl rope and one black pearl rope together into a torsade and it is very effective.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STR-SILVER-Pe...hash=item120414637590&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

As for the title of the thread? If it makes you happy and it's not illegal......go for it!! :D

Thanks for posting such lovely pictures, we must have quite similar tastes as I either have or have desired most of your pieces lol. I love the labradorite necklace, it's a lovely everyday piece, in fact it's being worn again right now. Sadly I missed out on the pearl ear-rings, I spent too long deliberating whether to get them or not as the picture on the website wasn't very clear, but upon seeing your pictures I wish I'd just went for them as they look lovely! The ruby necklace is also very pretty, enjoy your latest haul, and to answer your initial question.... in my opinion a girl can never have enough jewels :)

I love looking at pics of your treasure trove! If you've the spare cash to fund your jewellery habit , I say go for it! Much more fun and safer than cash in the bank!

Great pics, great jewellery. I too bought a morganite ring, at first i was so disappointed i was straight away going to send it back along with a tanzy ring that i wasn't sure of. Still got both, still undecided, but morganite is growing on me, so we will see in the next few days. I really must try and do some pics myself, trouble is although himself is aware of the jewellery I don't really think he knows just how much i've been buying so don't want to ask him to do pics. My most surprising success recently is a red laboradorite trilogy ring which I just love, so much so that I have ditched my antique diamond ring for the first time in 30 odd years! It feels a bit strange!

Fabulous haul...again!!

I bought the multi-gem bracelet recently too and really love it which is unusual as I am not normally a white metal person.

Could I make a suggestion for your muli-coloured pearl necklace? If it's too short to go over your head to wear it as a double strand, use a pearl shortener clasp. I bought this one last October and it has proved very useful. You can "half" your pearls and fasten the 2 looped ends with the clasp. I often use it to twist one white pearl rope and one black pearl rope together into a torsade and it is very effective.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STR-SILVER-Pe...hash=item120414637590&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

As for the title of the thread? If it makes you happy and it's not illegal......go for it!! :D

I dont quite get how it works........do you have any pics??

Latest posts

Back