ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper

This would seriously give me the creeps, especially near a pond :eek:
Watership down and down and down :eek:

Nasty looking thing !

For a minute there I thought you meant a solar powered "toy" as loved by the SATC gals!!!!!

Nooo, it looks evil to me lol, I have loads of solar lights in my garden, but, going to get the washing in and faced with this, i would be going mental :D

;) rofl, so glad I wasn't the only one, just trying to work out how you would charge it up without frightening the neighbours!!!

This thing is so vile !
It has like a solar panel on its back and all these cut out bits :eek:
What is the point in this thing ?

Gahrrr!
Look at that! Just stick it in your garden this year - bit of water, bit of food... plug my root food stuff while I'm at it ...
Next year - garrr!
Double the number of rabbits ... scent, colour, easy to grow ... gahrrr!
And it'll go on getting bigger and better every year.
Five years time, it'll be a HUGE rabbit.
Not only that, but it'll throw out more rabbits, dig them up, great for flavour, great for colour, give them to your neighbours, they'll love you for it.
And in the garden centre - if you can find these rabbits - they're two, three, four times the price!
Gahhrrr!

For a minute there I thought you meant a solar powered "toy" as loved by the SATC gals!!!!!

I'm with you there!! I started to think - Solar powered? How would that work? Do you have to put it outside during the day so it er "performs" at night? What will the neighbours think?

Gahrrr!
Look at that! Just stick it in your garden this year - bit of water, bit of food... plug my root food stuff while I'm at it ...
Next year - garrr!
Double the number of rabbits ... scent, colour, easy to grow ... gahrrr!
And it'll go on getting bigger and better every year.
Five years time, it'll be a HUGE rabbit.
Not only that, but it'll throw out more rabbits, dig them up, great for flavour, great for colour, give them to your neighbours, they'll love you for it.
And in the garden centre - if you can find these rabbits - they're two, three, four times the price!
Gahhrrr!

brilliant again Sublime !:D

Sorry not for me, it just wouldn't look right next to my pink flamingo. :p :pPC:

Latest posts

Back