Ditsy Print Gilet, Top and Trouser Set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Only £75 :54:

dits.jpg

I think they've taken the term "smart casual" a bit too literally! What a disgusting outfit! What ever next....a jersey pinstripe suit?....oh and a disgusting price. You could pick up clobber like that in Primark for less than a tenner...for all three pieces...not that I would mind lol!

Ok, I'll admit that I think the little top's quite nice...but the jogging bottoms...er NO!!!! The gilet I'm not keen on, but think it would be better plain.

Errrrmmmmmmm - not one I'll be adding to my wardrobe! Just another silly thought but when would you wear something like that anyway?

Yes I wear jogging bottoms - ouside in the garden, when doing the housework etc., but buy the £3.00 specials in Asda. Yes I wear t-shirts, and with the jogging bottoms but they're plain ones and usually match the joggy pants. But I don't do gilets!

I actually don't think it's that bad apart from the price. I've seen far, far worse fashion on IW. I wear Jogging Bottoms and T-Shirts around the house and in the garden too and Gilets are great as an extra layer when I'm out walking Maisie.

Perhaps I'd better go off and hide now but I am a lady of a "certain" age.........:8:

I actually don't think it's that bad apart from the price. I've seen far, far worse fashion on IW. I wear Jogging Bottoms and T-Shirts around the house and in the garden too and Gilets are great as an extra layer when I'm out walking Maisie.

Perhaps I'd better go off and hide now but I am a lady of a "certain" age.........:8:

i can picture you in a shellsuit :52:

What are the colour choices, and do they do it in my size :4:?????

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back