Sazza

Staff member
Philosophy 5 Piece Best Sellers Collection
Try Me Price £23.20
QVC Price £28.00
Item Number 225425
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Enjoy a luxurious pampering experience for your face and body with this five-piece Philosophy Collection. Featuring the five bestsellers of the range, you'll receive Pure Grace body butter (118.3g), a great ultra rich body moisturiser; Raspberry Sorbet lip shine (14.2g) for a high-shine, high flavour treatment and Purity Made Simple (118.3ml), a one step facial cleanser. It also contains Great Mystery, a one minute facial in a tube and Hope in a Jar which gently exfoliates to promote smooth and healthy skin.

This sounds good value and I can always use another HIAJ - I'm sooo tempted.

But it's listed as a hot pick for today and on in the Morning Show at 9am.:rolleyes:

Had a look at the photo, for £23.20 + £3.95p+p you get:
The Great Mystery - 11.34gr
Purity - 118.3 ml
Pure Grace Body Butter - 113.4gr
HIAJ - 28.4gr (worth £15)
Rasberry Sorbet - 14.2gr (full size, I think, around £10)
HTH:)

Just wish TGM was a bit bigger!

I bought one, my theory was that i needed another hiaj and i was going to get another raspberry sorbet lip gloss anyway, well it makes me feel better anyway lol.

I've ordered this for my daughter as I thought it's not too much to pay to trial the items and if they don't suit her skin she can send it back. She's got a very sensitive skin so I'm hoping it's ok for her.
Ann

I ordered this first thing this morning :D..never used anything from this range before but fancied a change from my Liz Earle..have just started using the Gatineau foamy face wash, it came in some small ~try me~ pack, but feel it is too greasy for me so will pass it on :rolleyes: Have a ~Baby Grace~ set on waitlist, cs tell me it should be in by end of August !!! :eek:

daydreamer

I've ordered this for my daughter as I thought it's not too much to pay to trial the items and if they don't suit her skin she can send it back. She's got a very sensitive skin so I'm hoping it's ok for her.
Ann

I love this range and I have very sensitive skin as well. I was lucky as I found my blotchiness/redness that I got from other products was reduced by using Philosophy so I hope it agrees with your daughter as we are all allergic to different things.

Latest posts

Back