TSV - Copper Finish Solar Lights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the black ones that were a Hot Pick a couple of months ago for about £14. They were tat and went straight back. Two of the lights didn't work, one of the shades was cracked and one of the posts broke when I tried to put it in the ground. Having said that, the lights that did work did look lovely. But I've seen some just as cheap in Asda and I'm sure there must be cheap ones elsewhere. I don't know how the TSV lights compare with the black ones but personally I wouldn't bother with them!

Are they all metal? I bought some stainless ones as a TSV about 2+ years ago and they were lovely...

Are they all metal? I bought some stainless ones as a TSV about 2+ years ago and they were lovely...

I was just about the recommend the same ones I think, they were 8 for £20 or something similar and you can switch them from white LED to blue LED, mine are fabulous and they all work perfectly still.

Last edited:
I think the shade is stainless steel finished in a copper "effect" but the spikes are plastic.

OK, just been outside to check and on mine the pole is also metal and there's a plastic spike that goes into the ground. Had a proper look at them and they're still looking really good - I actually think they're over 3 years old... HTH...

This is what I have, they are on waitlist so not showing in a search, I had to trawl through my account. These are fantastic though :)

Nice one, Nic! I think the copper ones would look really nice against red brick and with terracotta pots - I'm tempted for the patio... :thumbsup:

Did anyone go for these in the end and if so what are they like. I'd put a set on cheque hold and forgotten:eek:

This is what I have, they are on waitlist so not showing in a search, I had to trawl through my account. These are fantastic though :)

Totally agree these are brilliant. I have mine on blue as I have some white ones and the colour fills the whole shade so looks like a blue globe rather than a strip of light or just a blue lamp. I also got colour changing ones from IW recently as a POD and they are exactly the same as these but the colour fades through seven different colours such as red, purple, blue, pale green, yellow - I love them and they were 10 for about £30.
I've just checked and they only have the plastic version listed which were only a fiver less but the SS ones matched the QVC ones exactly. If anyone wants to go for these I'd recommend them.

The plastic version - sorry I don't know how to do 'Click here' !

http://www.idealworld.tv/10_Plastic...3342.aspx?search=colour changing solar lights

Did anyone go for these in the end and if so what are they like. I'd put a set on cheque hold and forgotten:eek:

I got a couple of sets - they look really nice among the foliage and against the red brick. I'm very pleased TBH... Went for a set of copper-coloured solar powered wind chimes today too...
:thumbsup:

Bumping this to see if anyone else got the set and has had problems. Two of mine ahve stopped working:(

Latest posts

Back