ProStrong TSV 18/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sadly I'm on hols. :( I really rate this stuff as it restored my nails to health after 6 months of harsh meds and gel nails... :thumbsup:

I think the TSV is going to be 225 910 ProStrong 6 Piece Fights Breakage Collection, currently priced £3.75.

I think the TSV is going to be 225 910 ProStrong 6 Piece Fights Breakage Collection, currently priced £3.75.

Just got this from CS.

QVC 31.75 IP 28.84 TSV 26.44 UK PP 3.95

1 x 14.8ml ProAdvanced Fluoride Nail Strengthener
1 x 14.8ml Triple Strength Nail Moisturiser with Peptides
1 x 14.8ml ProAdvanced 3 in 1 Base & Top Coat with Fluoride
1 x 14.8ml Nail Wrap in a Bottle
1 x 14.8ml ProWear Extender Nail Colour
1 x 28.3ml Hand Serum
1 x ProEdge File
This collection contains everything you need to protect your nails from breakage, it includes the new Nail Wrap which form a thick silk like reinforcement for optimum protection.

Just got this from CS.

QVC 31.75 IP 28.84 TSV 26.44 UK PP 3.95

1 x 14.8ml ProAdvanced Fluoride Nail Strengthener
1 x 14.8ml Triple Strength Nail Moisturiser with Peptides
1 x 14.8ml ProAdvanced 3 in 1 Base & Top Coat with Fluoride
1 x 14.8ml Nail Wrap in a Bottle
1 x 14.8ml ProWear Extender Nail Colour
1 x 28.3ml Hand Serum
1 x ProEdge File
This collection contains everything you need to protect your nails from breakage, it includes the new Nail Wrap which form a thick silk like reinforcement for optimum protection.

Price is showing as £26.54 now.

ProStrong 6 Piece Nail Therapy Treatment & Colour Collection
Today's Special Value Price £26.54
QVC Price £31.75
Item Number 225910
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Keep your nails looking their very best with this Nail Therapy Treatment & Colour Collection from ProStrong. This six-piece set includes Nail Wrap in a Bottle (14.8ml), a fantastic salon-style formula that reinforces your nails with a silky veil. The kit also contains ProAdvanced Fluoride Nail Strengthener (14.8ml), Triple Strength Nail Moisturiser with Peptides (14.8ml), ProAdvanced 3 in 1 Base & Top Coat with Fluoride (14.8ml), ProWear Extender Nail Colour in Rich Glamour (14.8ml) and Hand Serum (28.3ml). A handy ProEdge nail file completes the set.

I thought I could resist this one, having bought the OPI anniversary TSV and more recently the Nails Inc colour set, but as I have thumb and toe nails which split vertically, the silk wrap stuff looks like I really need to buy it! I don't like my nails long but I do like them to look neat and healthy.

I am going to get this one as well, Pro-strong is the only nail strengthner that works on my nails.
I notice the Pro Advanced Nail moisturiser that I have from a previous TSV is only 13.3ml and thats the one they are comparing the price to today but
the one in the TSV today is 14.8ml so even better value.
I would buy the 2 pro advanced items on their own so definately getting a bargain even if I dont use the other items but I like the sound of the silk wrap too

I only want the silk wrap as Have got so many ProStrong products so think I might give it a miss.

Can you buy the silk wrap separately?

Twinklette x

I couldn't resist either. My nails are in a dreadful state but the positive comments here have persuaded me thet I need Prostrong!

I did fancy the silk wrap, until I read the reviews on QvC us and it put me off.I could do with something like that though. I hope you all get on with it ok and that it doesnt peel off.

Latest posts

Back