Simply Yoghurt query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
I've been using Easiyo for a couple of years and I know this was once available on IW. However I am now intrigued by some of the more exotic flavours available in Simply Yoghurt. I have also read that the two ranges are interchangeable and will work in each other's makers. However I just want to try one or two flavours not the HUGE set IW are offering. Does anyone know whether the product is available elsewhere and whether it is every offered in smaller packs?

It's an IW own label brand, so I don't think you will find it available in stores.

I would either ask IW the question or if some nice person on here would sell you the odd packet?

Thanks for those suggestions. I'll certainly look at the pear one! Sadly anything mandarin (and I mean even one piece of mandarin on top of a trifle - I've tried) gives me a horrendous headache!

Last edited:
How odd, I wonder if it's the citric acid.

Lemon bonbons used to set off migraines in my teens....I can chomp through a whole bag now with no side effects :33:

How odd, I wonder if it's the citric acid.

Lemon bonbons used to set off migraines in my teens....I can chomp through a whole bag now with no side effects :33:

Don't know what it is - ever since I was about six it has been the cake. I'm fine with all other oranges as long as I don't have loads! Mind you, I'm a bit weird with eggs and once had a really violent allergic reaction to a small morsel of exotic fish! It's probably just that I'm odd!

Love lemon bonbons and haven't had them for years. Now you've given me a craving for them!

Latest posts

Back