Padders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse!! They bring you.......Ladies Padders 'Dance' Summer Shoe
Item Code: 148016 only £49.99 yes only £49.99 better hurry and get yours before they sell out. :14:

We all best get on and buy ours before our resident fashion guru Mrs J sees them and buys them all. They would probably look good with the kaftans.:lol:

Dance?

Save the last dance for me.....:20:

148016_DETAIL___20090511.jpg

Save the last dance for me.....:20:

148016_DETAIL___20090511.jpg

Ooh me likey these, they remind me of nursery shoes, nannies, wooden floors, one-eyed and worn teddy bears, wooden trains, tin mechanical toys, wooden tops, rocking horses, bear drummers, jack-in-the-boxes, puppets, paper puppet theatres, rice pudding, little sandwiches with the crusts cut off and ...............

BITTY

I could have been wosre! When I saw the title 'padders' I began to think of the reverse of 21st century corsetry! I wasd already feeling Julie's pain!

ooh me likey these, they remind me of nursery shoes, nannies, wooden floors, one-eyed and worn teddy bears, wooden trains, tin mechanical toys, wooden tops, rocking horses, bear drummers, jack-in-the-boxes, puppets, paper puppet theatres, rice pudding, little sandwiches with the crusts cut off and ...............

bitty

want bitty!

Latest posts

Back