Capsule wardrobe lol @ IW!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I tuned into IW last night when I got home from the pub to see Denniece waxing lyrical about having a "capsule wardrobe"....obviously she's been watching too much Gok Wan. When I think of the term "capsule wardrobe" I'm thinking ....a good quality crisp white shirt, an expensive jacket, a flattering skirt, a well cut dress and a nice pair of trousers...all in colours that don't match, but compliment each other!

This was IW's take on the capsule wardrobe......the only similarity is that there's 5 items....but the rest they're got spectacularly wrong, all grim and muted colours,(apart from the pig's bum pink trews!) all stretchy and acyrlic, and all making the wearer look like a sack of shite!

These outifits are supposed to take you to work, cocktail party, wedding, interview, shopping in town....No....there's only one place this clobber would take me and that's to a bad taste party!

Attachments

• capsule1.jpg
    capsule1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 236
  • capsule2.jpg
    capsule2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 216
  • capsule3.jpg
    capsule3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 226
  • capsule4.jpg
    capsule4.jpg
    867 bytes · Views: 444
  • capsule5.jpg
    capsule5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 253
Momma and mrsjames were 'waxing lyrical' about last night's Stylish piggy. ;)

Those pink crops are a sight to behold. :lol:

Momma and mrsjames were 'waxing lyrical' about last night's Stylish piggy. ;)

Those pink crops are a sight to behold. :lol:

and so versatile! for the interview scenario, I think I'd team them up with the animal print top and the little crochet jacket. In last night's show Denniece kept saying the word "story"...well they're certainly a "horror story" that's for sure!

My goodness what bogus fashion!! Not even suitable for dusters or doing housework in IMHO

Capsule wardrobe lol @ IW!!!

I didn't get to see much of the capsule wardrobe last night, I switched over on the dot of nine full of anticipation Wink only to hear Dennice drone on and on so I quickly tired tired tired

I think I've sussed out the "capsule" bit!!!!...They found the clothes buried in a capsule in the IW garden at Peterborough...from a time that taste forgot!!!!

How ever do they manage to keep getting it so completely wrong?
I'm no fashion guru, but I think if I went down to the local jumble sale, shut my eyes, rummaged around for a bit and assembled my own 'capsule' wardrobe , it'd be a darn sight finer than IW's sad attempts.

No - I've worked it all out! What they mean is you'll need to take some capsules if you decide to add any of those items to your wardrobe! I hear the said capsules are only available on prescription whilst stocks last and come in a one size fits all you know!

The only capsule you'll need with I/W fashion is a cyanide one....'cos you've obviously given up on life and yourself!

Ignore that last post, I've got something to live for! - Ellis has just said I could go for a posh lunch in *St. Tropez, and all I need is a pair of white bengaline trousers and a chainmail cardy.... hope's restored again. :35:

* she also added I could wear the same outfit to pick the kids up :34:

Ignore that last post, I've got something to live for! - Ellis has just said I could go for a posh lunch in *St. Tropez, and all I need is a pair of white bengaline trousers and a chainmail cardy.... hope's restored again. :35:

It also acts as practical sleepwear and for impromptu scuba diving parties. Versatile or what? :60:

The "chainmail" cardi's from the "house of Casamia" I'll have you know!!!! ROFL!!!! FFS Casamia is the sort of "label" you'd seen in the back of a t-shirt you'd pick up from a market stall...nightmare! Even more silly than saying the "house of Primark!"

Last edited:
A capsule wardrobe?!
What's that then? A Neurofen box with armholes cut out?

Well, that capsule wardrobe will take you anywhere heh?

The first place I would take it is the charity shop!

Alternatively, coming to a boot sale near you, soon!

Oh the depths IW have sunk to know no bounds - those pink trowzies make her look like a pig. I hope they paid poor woman handsomely for modelling those.

I dont think the caspule waradrobe will be taking you anywhere as you are lucky to get to wear it anywhere with there delivery times!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back