Mario De Luigi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grovesy

Registered Shopper
Just watching some of this hour not watched since the begining though. I think some of the models look better normally than what he is doing.

i often feel the same that the models looked better before hand during make up shows

Careful now - one of our forum members is madly in love with Mario so please don't upset her! :)

Italian OTT!

I caught a bit of his show this afternoon and could not believe the heavy makeup. He made the older model (sorry I cant remember her name, begins with B) look like a "tranny". The heaviest eye makeup that would look fine on the stage of an opera. The colours used in his makeup is best for the olive and darker complexions.
That's the problem with Italian makeup though, they do tend to shovel it on. They dont know the meaning of "natural"! You only have to watch Italian telly or see their celebs to get the picture. Their clothes can also verge on being tarty too!

Apologees to any Italians out there for my outburst!
p.s. if I had shed loads of money though I would buy mostly Armani!
Well I can dream!:D

I caught a bit of his show this afternoon and could not believe the heavy makeup. He made the older model (sorry I cant remember her name, begins with B) look like a "tranny". The heaviest eye makeup that would look fine on the stage of an opera. The colours used in his makeup is best for the olive and darker complexions.
That's the problem with Italian makeup though, they do tend to shovel it on. They dont know the meaning of "natural"! You only have to watch Italian telly or see their celebs to get the picture. Their clothes can also verge on being tarty too!

Apologees to any Italians out there for my outburst!
p.s. if I had shed loads of money though I would buy mostly Armani!
Well I can dream!:D

Yes I agree I thought it was very ageing on the older model, I had just switched over at that point.
Sorry to thoose who like him but he does nothing for me.

His make-up may be the usual old carp but he can demonstrate his 'lift-up' to me any old time. oh yes.

I have a few of his kits from IW and I like eyeshadows as they go on with quite a nice ,light colour..obviously if you want you can put them on heavier for a nightime look.
I have ordered the three lipsticks this time (not the stains) as they looked nice and shiney on the models..and I hate flat lipstick colours as my lips are very small :( I tried the stay on lipstick a few years ago but didint like them at all

the older model was bula not sure of spelling. normally when i have seen her on shows she looks ok but on this show she looked 20 years older and all her flaws were highlighted. it was not at all flattering to her. the shades were too dark. i felt what was happening was only suitable for under 30 year old's. i do not think she felt her best either. the younger model looked ok.

the older model was bula not sure of spelling. normally when i have seen her on shows she looks ok but on this show she looked 20 years older and all her flaws were highlighted. it was not at all flattering to her. the shades were too dark. i felt what was happening was only suitable for under 30 year old's. i do not think she felt her best either. the younger model looked ok.

That it is one of the reasons I started this thread.

Gawd - I read this thread without seeing that it was a REALLY old one that had been resurrected and got all excited thinking that Mario was back - I loved his powder foundation.

Oh well...

Bit off topic but that model agency thread had quite a few of the QVC regulars on. Tiffany (Suchard) is on twice (p2 and p18). One DOB is 21/1/1957 and the other is given as 12/12/1955!!

Bit off topic but that model agency thread had quite a few of the QVC regulars on. Tiffany (Suchard) is on twice (p2 and p18). One DOB is 21/1/1957 and the other is given as 12/12/1955!!
Tiffany looks older , whatever the right date. I thought she was nearly 70 or in her 70s and I am not being mean.

Latest posts

Back