What have you bought from them that didnt work?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SleepingBeauty

Guest Shopper
Things ive bought from this channel and sister one that didnt work:

Car Jumpstarter,
Ikasu MP4 Player,
Mobile Phone,

I wouldnt buy anything electrical again:rolleyes:

Ive had quite a few

Russell Hobbs iron which blew up
8" tv that caught fire
The recycle bin they sell came with a wheel missing

other non elecrical are
Enviro wash ball which keeps popping open
set of 3 wedding bells 1 came smashed
wind up hose leaked
dvds which were smashed

The annoying thing is they never repalce anything you get told oh we have none left we will refund it. For the tv i contacted the manufacturer who happily replaced it for me and the same today with the enviro wash ball. The bin i left as it was a megadrop and didnt want to loose it.

Something which wasent broken but was a suprise was a jessica watch and bracelet set came but it was just an empty box

Thanks £1 Megadrop, Gee whizz! Thought we were jinxed here, great that you mentioned the hose was going to get one. I also forgot to say id got a set of 10 Solar Lights 3 didnt work when package was opened, but i persevered wrong thing to do,gradually one by one they all stopped working. :mad: NEVER AGAIN.

Vacuum cleaner was rubbish - hose kept detaching itself from main unit - and was binned after three weeks.
Kitchen knives - handle fell off two of them.
Steam cleaner not great - releases a lot of steam from places it shouldn't.

All cack.

A thing which plugged into telly downstairs and you plugged the other in the telly upstairs to receive channels and that had no hope in working had the wrong fittings so that went back would never buy anything else from them they are carp

Would you believe it if i said 2 Seal nostalgic hi-fi's?

Well yes it's true, the first one i bought i gave away as a xmas pressie and it broke in January this year. They didn't send it back to me, just got it fixed. Not sure how much they paid to have it fixed. (it was the cd player)
The second one i ordered for myself and it arrived broken (the cd player AGAIN!) and i won't bore you with the HUGE hassle i had with customer services just to get a replacement.

And £1 megadrop, my enviro washballs also pop open, and the blue squashy bit around it has fallen off a times and i wash below 60 degrees like they say. I very rarely use them now and i'm quite peeved off that they now sell them for £14.99. £20 cheaper than before. :mad::mad:

Would you believe it if i said 2 Seal nostalgic hi-fi's?

Well yes it's true, the first one i bought i gave away as a xmas pressie and it broke in January this year. They didn't send it back to me, just got it fixed. Not sure how much they paid to have it fixed. (it was the cd player)
The second one i ordered for myself and it arrived broken (the cd player AGAIN!) and i won't bore you with the HUGE hassle i had with customer services just to get a replacement.

And £1 megadrop, my enviro washballs also pop open, and the blue squashy bit around it has fallen off a times and i wash below 60 degrees like they say. I very rarely use them now and i'm quite peeved off that they now sell them for £14.99. £20 cheaper than before. :mad::mad:

They were very sneaky when they first started selling them by removing the start price but i decided to wait cause i knew they would go lower i got mine for £19.99 a day later they went to £18.99 ha. I would advise you contact the manufacturer they will be happy to replace them free of charge for you.

Steam mop that stopped working after 7 months,they gave me back the postage as well,and a hoover that i purchased when they first came to air,the one that you fill with water,worse purchase ever

Steam generating iron. Was cr@p on day one, and tried it again the other day and it was cr@pper. Its now in the bin.

A thing which plugged into telly downstairs and you plugged the other in the telly upstairs to receive channels and that had no hope in working had the wrong fittings so that went back would never buy anything else from them they are carp

I got one of those video senders and it was great, no problems with it. The same model was sold in Argos for much more too.

That sounds a bit fishy to me ;)

I have another 1 to add to the list. Today i have recieved 2 packs of the peel stick and click led lights out of 12-3 dont work 2 have problems where the batteries go as the connector is missing or pushed right down and the third works but when clicked it wont stay on. So something else to phone them about.

I got one of those video senders and it was great, no problems with it. The same model was sold in Argos for much more too.

Hi it was the one with the dangly thing so we didnt have to go down stairs and turn the tele over was supposed to be able to change it from upstairs we could get a picture but couldnt control it from upstairs tele even rang the maufacturers and they asked me to describe the bits on it and they said it would never work as we had been sent two of the same things and they told us to send it back. As you can see I use very technical jarrgon :D

That sounds a bit fishy to me ;)
lol lol lol

It seems its a lot of hit and miss really with this channel so I suppose its keep your fingers crossed when you order.Learnt my lesson wont order again from them :(

Something which is not broken but today I recieved a garnet cluster ring. The problem is its an invisible one and i got an empty box. So thats another phone call.

Are they doing this to you on purpose? Taking the *iss?
Go to Trading Standards and then get a lawyers letter fired off
I'm surprised they have any customers left with one thing and another.:mad:
Hope it works out.

Latest posts

Back