£10 fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know QVC "fashion" is not terribly popular here but has anybody else picked up a bargain?

I know QVC "fashion" is not terribly popular here but has anybody else picked up a bargain?
I have ordered a Dialogue One button Cardigan and Shell set in an almond colour I thought it was worth a try at £10 even if I only wear it around the house this winter as the way fuel prices are expected to rise I may have to turn the heating down a bit.

I have ordered a Dialogue One button Cardigan and Shell set in an almond colour I thought it was worth a try at £10 even if I only wear it around the house this winter as the way fuel prices are expected to rise I may have to turn the heating down a bit.

There's no denying it there are some good reductions there and I can see that some would be very good for round the house. I don't know about waiting for winter though - my heating is on today! :(

I am with you on that MUQ- I did not have the thanks button. I stick to the high Street for my fashion.

Dont Like QVC Fashion!

Why ever not? :D

Just spotted this little beauty making a come back;

135849001.jpg
:yay:

't is Darlene's birthday soon, I think I'm done :heehee:.

Why ever not? :D

Just spotted this little beauty making a come back;

135849001.jpg
:yay:

't is Darlene's birthday soon, I think I'm done :heehee:.

I thought about getting this for my daughter's Graduation last week but decided I just hadn't got the right jacket to go with it! Besides, I didn't want to risk turning up there with lots of other ladies going for the same thing!!!!!! :D :D :D

Now, now Mrs.James, you could hoik it up and wear it as a kaftan perhaps? ;)

Lizzie, QVC to the rescue, I've found this to go with it......

134513001.jpg

Now, now Mrs.James, you could hoik it up and wear it as a kaftan perhaps? ;)

Lizzie, QVC to the rescue, I've found this to go with it......

134513001.jpg

That's brilliant Marion....perfect outfit.

Thank god I don't need it though - the celebrations took place last week!!! ;)

I know, but a girl needs to be prepared, therefore I have also found you these :rofl:.

All set for any occasion!

140003001.jpg
:hide:

I know, but a girl needs to be prepared, therefore I have also found you these :rofl:.

All set for any occasion!

140003001.jpg
:hide:

My very own Personal Shopper - thanks. I really value your great taste!! :D

You really are tempting me now with all three items. Let me just check my diary to see when the next "big" occasion takes place......

Latest posts

Back