Anybody noticed ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mand

Registered Shopper
I very often watch Rocks in an evening and have noticed that if you are not a regular in chat you get ignored. Is it just me? I still buy some great things and the presenters are fab.

Hi Mand hope this is not the case i often watch and chat and have to say always been made welcome sometimes the chat goes fast and ppl dont always see you at first hope if ou are in when i am I will say a big HELLO to you. Mags

I can't get chat to load, on the odd occasion that I have, I've found that it makes the auction details freeze unabling me to buy anything, ie the presenter will be displaying a nice ring, I'll attempt to press buy, but the button says "auction closed" and the details & picture below the presenter screen is for an item that was auctioned earlier, I've then to sign out, clear my cookies etc & sign back in! Grrr! I don't bother even trying to load chat anymore. I found people very nice & welcoming on the odd occasion I did manage to load chat tho :)

I used to use the chat facility a lot but now when I go onto rocks I don't even bother to load it tbh. But, that said if you are on there Mand I'll wave from here to say hi!

I'm sorry to hear this Mand. I'm not often on Rocks of late, too busy, but have been a regular from the very beginning. I've always found any newbies have been very welcomed, and I can only think that the chat was moving so fast, (as it very often does) that you 'slipped through the net'. Don't get upset, pop back on and say Hi to everyone, and I'm sure you'll be made very welcome.

:doggie:

Well thanks so much i shall find the confidence to go back to chatting now. If you have been there from the start mad4gems you should know.I shall look out for you too incase you are there. XX

I very often watch Rocks in an evening and have noticed that if you are not a regular in chat you get ignored. Is it just me? I still buy some great things and the presenters are fab.

No its not just you mand, the chat is one of the main reasons i don't go on rocks tv much :)

hi mand i like m4g have been here from the start i go in the chat quite a bit so i will look out for you and say hi I dont think its deliberate if your ignored its happened to me to but i usually say something to make them speak to me lol

Hi
I drop in and out of chat because I usually have rockstv on at work - as I mostly work on my own in an office, it is good company.
I have said in the past, and I stand by what I said, which is, any group - of whatever kind, will appear to an 'outsider' as cliquey, because people within the group will start recognising names of those who join in. People who don't join in, or pop in once or twice only, will not be recognised at all. I therefore believe that you have to jump in with both feet and persevere with your side of 'chat' and then you too will be recognised by other names. It is difficult when you have no visual side as well.
I hope this has come across in the way it was meant, it is only by making an effort yourself that you will benefit from the chat room - like all things in life - nothing comes to you for free, you always have to go and get it.
PLEASE try, it is fun and it is worth it. (please excuse any spelling mistakes lol)

Latest posts

Back