Natural Yellow Diamond

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I've just seen a beautiful ring sell on TJC. A natural yellow diamond set in platinum which sold for £1699. As usual, TJC's pics are rubbish so you can't see it's beauty and sparkle but I wasn't quick enough to get a screenshot as it sold fast! TJC don't appear to Photoshop their pics unlike the other 2 channels! By the way what does everyone think of the yellow diamonds Gems are selling just now? I think they look awful and to me they look fake due to the colour being far too yellow! Maybe they look different IRL but compared to this TJC one there's no competition.

https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=596406

Their photos are awful, but I don't think they're photoshopped, so it's possible to see that the ring must've been absolutely stunning. I'm not keen on the Gems yellow diamonds - I agree that they do look far too yellow. But then it's not a colour I wear, so perhaps I'm just biassed against it. On the other hand, yellow or not, I'd certainly give this one a home if someone insisted :D

I didn't see it on aire, but it looks a stunner even in the piccie. I guess we could all club together, KB - yours on Mondays, GC - yours on Tuesdays, me on Wednesdays - any other takers!

Ever hopeful Tabs? mysmilie_1436

Lovely ring Klos, I missed seeing that, but if my ship ever came home, a pear shaped diamond would be
at the top of my shopping list! :mysmilie_738.gif:

Now then laydeeez.......I hope you're not casting aspershuns on my two latest luxury pieces from Gems........mysmilie_1476

apropos.......a ring and a pendant...........

both covered in little yellow diamonds! :mysmilie_735.gif:

Gorgeous wasn't it Twinny? Did you treat your favourite Twin?:D

If I had the money Twinny.......................:3:

Ever hopeful Tabs? mysmilie_1436

Lovely ring Klos, I missed seeing that, but if my ship ever came home, a pear shaped diamond would be
at the top of my shopping list! :mysmilie_738.gif:

Now then laydeeez.......I hope you're not casting aspershuns on my two latest luxury pieces from Gems........mysmilie_1476

apropos.......a ring and a pendant...........

both covered in little yellow diamonds! :mysmilie_735.gif:

Oops! Well that'll teach me to open my big mouth!
4.gif
3.gif
I did say maybe they look different IRL and if you love them then I bet they do. No seriously though, it's hard to tell on screen - are they nice IRL? Did you post pics?

Huh?

If I had the money Twinny.......................:3:

Oops! Well that'll teach me to open my big mouth!
4.gif
3.gif
I did say maybe they look different IRL and if you love them then I bet they do. No seriously though, it's hard to tell on screen - are they nice IRL? Did you post some rubbish pics?

Nah! And not gonna now.............mysmilie_1537

Sacha you just made me laugh! When I read your post I thought "OMG wait a minute I didn't type RUBBISH pics"!!
5.gif
Then I realised what you'd done! Very good!
10.gif

Go on - let's see them. Please???
2.gif

Klos - The difference in colour is that one is a natural yellow diamond (TJC) so will be a paler colour, and the others are irradiated which gives them a striking bright yellow.

However, what I would say is what idiot paid that for a .75ct natural yellow diamond? I don't care whether it's in platinum or a swimming pool of platinum. That is soooooooooooooooo overpriced it's unreal. By way of comparison, I have a natural yellow .79ct pear shape, certified, VS1, that I paid £400 for (loose stone) and another £250 for the setting!

Klos - The difference in colour is that one is a natural yellow diamond (TJC) so will be a paler colour, and the others are irradiated which gives them a striking bright yellow.

However, what I would say is what idiot paid that for a .75ct natural yellow diamond? I don't care whether it's in platinum or a swimming pool of platinum. That is soooooooooooooooo overpriced it's unreal. By way of comparison, I have a natural yellow .79ct pear shape, certified, VS1, that I paid £400 for (loose stone) and another £250 for the setting!

Well it wasn't me anyway! Oh it is very overpriced then! I didn't have a clue to value but the ring was a beauty.

What I was meaning (before Sacha disowned me as her pal!!) was that on screen, the Yellow Diamonds that Gems are selling are very strong yellow and are more yellow than any others I've seen - even a lot more yellow than Rocks and Co's and they aren't natural either. It could be one of three reasons - a) the TV, b) the designs as most I have seen are lots of small diamonds in the design as opposed to a single stone so there's a vast amount of colour, or c) that's the colour they are!

I'm not grovelling now but if Sacha has kept them then as she is a lady of taste and knowledge I'm sure they must be nice! I will now shut my mouth!!
1.gif

It's because they're smaller stones Klos! Some of their yellow smaller coloured diamonds are on the verge of being brown - they definitely have brown secondary tones. However, our Sacha knows her coloured diamonds and I'd bet my bottom dollar that our kid didn't buy rubbishy yellow diamonds but ................... WHERE ARE THE PICS SACHA?

:)

Sacha and Meeshoo would love to see pictures, i have 2 gems tv yellow diamonds don't worry Klos you haven't put your foot in it again mine are not from this new stock ;)
First one i bought 18 months ago and is quite a bright yellow colour and the second i bought last year and is more of a softer honey colour but both really sparkle.
An someone has the perfect matching ring to my pendant :54:

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 203
For Klos, Pimms, Meeshoo, BC, GC et al......'ere they be.....

Sacha you just made me laugh! When I read your post I thought "OMG wait a minute I didn't type RUBBISH pics"!!
5.gif
Then I realised what you'd done! Very good!
10.gif

Go on - let's see them. Please???
2.gif

Hey don't rush me, had to get me camera, had to upload them onto PC, had to upload them on ST and........

Wellllll, since you ask so nicely :59: - and you both said something very nice in the above posts...:ANYWORD:....
(though they should be in the Gems forum)....

The pendant has 22pts and cost less than a ton and the ring has 31pts and was just a little bit more.

I got the pendant first to check the quality of the stones and was pleasantly surprised and then kept an eye
on prices for the rings on the other 'lowest price ever' weekend.

I've put on 2 pics of the ring, an indoor and outdoor shot.

Btw...double clicking gets you the bigga picture!

Attachments

• P1010510.jpg
    P1010510.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 205
  • P1010517.jpg
    P1010517.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 201
  • P1010520.jpg
    P1010520.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 202
Cherub - I love your pendant and it matches my ring I got from Gems. Did you realise that the central diamond is a natural yellow in that? That's why it's a different colour to your trilogy ring which is irradiated.

I'm not uploading more pics but as you're a one of my "friends" or whatever you call them on this forum(!), you have access to my album and the pic of the matching ring is in there - look at the fourth photo and you'll see a mixture of natural and irradiated yellow and greens. The natural yellow is in the background of that shot.

Sacha - the ring looks like it has green diamonds! Yummmmmmmmmmmy! Love the fire. Thanks for uploading.

Cherub - I love your pendant and it matches my ring I got from Gems. Did you realise that the central diamond is a natural yellow in that? That's why it's a different colour to your trilogy ring which is irradiated.

I'm not uploading more pics but as you're a one of my "friends" or whatever you call them on this forum(!), you have access to my album and the pic of the matching ring is in there - look at the fourth photo and you'll see a mixture of natural and irradiated yellow and greens. The natural yellow is in the background of that shot.

Sacha - the ring looks like it has green diamonds! Yummmmmmmmmmmy! Love the fire. Thanks for uploading.

:eek:No i didn't know my pendant was natural thats good news (are the small yellow diamonds surrounding the central stone natural as well they are the same colour?), yes i know you have the matching ring (i said that in my post lol) its such a shame to keep them apart don't you think :4: now as you have the most yellow diamonds i will gladly give your ring a home :60:

Latest posts

Back