Quidco for QVC purchases

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crafty Beauty

Registered Shopper
I've just "discovered" quidco and am now using it when I make purchases from QVC. However, I have one small problem and I don't know if anyone on here has come across it and knows the answer - I can access it just fine on our PC, but have problems on my laptop - whenever I try to link to QVC from the Quidco site, I get the "cannot connect to this page" message. I've tried using a different browser but that has the same problem, so I;m assuming it's something to do with security settings etc. My PC runs on Vista Home.

I've just "discovered" quidco and am now using it when I make purchases from QVC. However, I have one small problem and I don't know if anyone on here has come across it and knows the answer - I can access it just fine on our PC, but have problems on my laptop - whenever I try to link to QVC from the Quidco site, I get the "cannot connect to this page" message. I've tried using a different browser but that has the same problem, so I;m assuming it's something to do with security settings etc. My PC runs on Vista Home.

I can use it on my laptop, but not on my work computer; you could check on the Quidco Forum to see if anyone there can help?

I could not connect either in the beginning from my laptop, on the PC it was working fine. There are instructions on the Quidco help forum to solve this, I forgot exactly what i did, it had to do with the settings

Sounds like exactly what I need - where is this forum please?

I've just become a quidco member recently, and have made quite a few qvc purchases in the past but yesterday was my first order with the 5% cashback! Tracked really quickly,it says within 6hrs.

Dont bother with Quicdo use TopCashBack they don't charge any fees

I've bought quite a few things via TopCashBack and only 3 items were tracked so I've gone back to using Quidco. They might charge £5 a year but at least I've had cashback on every item I've bought (not necessarily from QVC) and so have had money to 'put back in my pocket.'

Been using them since they started and everything tracks with TopCashBack, they also match other sites cashback so its win win

I have used Topcashback since cashbackkings went bust and all my purchases have been tracked apart for a couple which I put a claim in for and received the money.
Would definately recommend - could never get quidco to work!

I have a Quidco account but have only ever used it to order one thing which was from Clarks before they did a deal with TopCashBack. Since then I've always used TopCashBack - there's no fee, I've only had about three purchases not track properly and only one that never paid out (and that was under £1!) Think I've made about £500 :clapping:

Latest posts

Back