banner ad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
Huge banner advert above:
"Join Tony as the gives you story behind some gorgeous new arrivals"...

Grrrrrr - why would anyone do that??? So much effort on an ad and it's gibberish!!!!!!!

If anyone from the company is reading - please change it, it drives me potty! And looks very shoddy and amateurish...

Sorry, I've been thinking it for AGES and I finally snapped this morning! Off for a coffee and a fag, I daresay that'll calm me down a bit!!!

I totally agree - supposed to give the 'Indiana Jones' impression - how far from Harrison Ford can you get??? Sorry not meant to be a personal comment against Tony - it's against the advertisers. Poor guy, he sits there TRYING to tell his story and is constantly getting cut off in his prime by a squeak telling us that there is 'only one left, it's the last one' - WE CAN SEE THAT!!!!
How on earth are we supposed to hear the stories - about these stones which have all been dug out of a hole somewhere anyway - with this awful, constant butting in????
NONE OF IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was wrong with it PQ? OK I'm being nosey I know but I didn't notice anything!

What was wrong with it PQ? OK I'm being nosey I know but I didn't notice anything!

You've obviously not got a proof-reader's eye lol...
This morning it said:
"Join Tony as THE gives you story behind some gorgeous new arrivals"...

Now it says:
"Join Tony as HE gives you THE story behind some gorgeous new arrivals"

Now it is English instead of Gibberish!

You won't believe this but when I read this thread before posting I only saw your post about it being fixed and not the original post or Dingbat's post! Now either they weren't there for some strange reason or my eyesight is not only not a proof readers but it's not a normal human beings either!! Now where did I put my stick?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back